Time In A Bottle Based on The Song by The Late Jim Croce

If I could save time in a bottle

The first thing that I'd like to do

Is to save every day 'til eternity passes away

Just to spend them with you

If I could make days last forever

If words could make wishes come true

I'd save every day like a treasure, and then

Again, I would spend them with you

But there never seems to be enough time

To do the things you want to do once you find them

I've looked around enough to know

That you're the one I want to go through time with

If I had a box just for wishes

And dreams that had never come true

The box would be empty

Except for the memory of how they were answered by you

But there never seems to be enough time

To do the things you want to do once you find them

I've looked around enough to know

That you're the one I want to go through time with

Source: Musixmatch

Songwriters: Jim Croce

Time In A Bottle

Based On The Song

By The Late Jim Croce

Lady Matilda Philadephia Carey asks Her Grace, Princess Mary if she may borrow her lute and take it out into the garden at Greenwich Palace.

Princess Mary looks at Lady Matilda and answers " Why of course you may use my lute. I have two of them as they were presents from my father and mother." Princess Mary tells Lady Matilda.

"If your Grace has no need of me, may I please go out into the garden?" Lady Matilda asks.

"You have my permission to go out into the garden, Lady Carey. I have other governesses, Lady Bryant and Lady Parker." Princess Mary tells her and with that Lady Matilda carries out the lute in her arms, but before she does she gives Princess Mary a curtsy and she exits the suite and she walks down the corridor and she heads for the garden.

Lady Bryant walks in and asks " Your Grace, where is Lady Carey?"

"I have given Lady Carey time off to spend in the garden and she asked if she may use one of my lutes. I think she is troubled." Princess Mary confides "There is something very sad about her, Lady Bryant."

"You have always had a kind heart, Your Highness just like your mother, Queen Catherine." Lady Bryant tells her.

From the window of Greenwich Palace watching Lady Matilda playing the lute out in the garden is Lord Thomas Howard, Earl of Surrey and he watches Lady Matilda sing out in the garden and he is haunted by the song that she is singing.

Lord Thomas Howard remembers how his late grandfather was struck with the young woman he met out in the garden at Greenwich Palace and she too was singing a haunting melody.

Lady Elizabeth is walking down the corridor of Greenwich Palace to attend to Queen Catherine of Aragaon and she sees her brother, Lord Thomas standing in the corridor and looking out into the garden and she looks at him " What is it brother?"

"Do you remember the young woman that our grandfather was enchanted with back in 1483?" Lord Thomas asks.

"Lord Thomas. I wasn't born until 1490." Lady Elizabeth explains, "I remember when our grandfather was killed by Henry Tudor, and when Henry Tudor killed King Richard The Third as our father was grief-stricken and he had to fight to regain our grandfather's property."