Coffee

*3 days later*
Me and stu were laying in a hospital bed I was on the right and he was on my left.
"I'm so glad your ok" I finally say and look at him
"I'm glad your ok..we're finally out of that but being ghostface was kinda fun" he says and looks away
"I felt dirty but it did have it's adrenaline...but I wouldn't do it again..I miss billy is that weird?" I say tearing up.
"My love it's ok it's not weird he's your cousin" he says looking at me apologetically.
"Yeah but it had to happen..now we can live semi normal lives and I can be with my best friend" i say sniffling then smiling.
The doctor walks in."Mrs Loomis Mr Macher you will be out of here by tommorw" he smiles me and stu smile and I'm relieved I can be back on my feet.
"Oh yes and you have a visitor" the doctor says and my mom and dad plus my little brother walk in. I look at stu and give him an uncomfortable look.
He mouths to me "it's ok". And smiles
"Y/n.." my dad starts then tries to touch me.
"Don't touch me!" I say and snatch my arm away
"I'm so sorry about everything I know I've been a terrible dad" he says and sits on a stool next to my bed
"It took me becoming a murder and getting hurt for you to realize that?"
"Look honey I know it sounds bad but when they called me saying you were in here I couldn't bring myself to come I was embarrassed"
"Yeah you should be after all the abuse it's been 3 days dad 3! Only mom and Luke came do you know how much that stings!" I yelled at him
"IM TRYING TO BE BETTER WORK WITH ME YOU LITTLE BITCH" my dad look and slaps me where u got my cut
"AH" i scream and squeeze my cut
"BABE" stu yells and tries to get up but my mom stops him.
"SEE WHAT YOU DO THIS IS YOUR FAULT I TRIED AND YOUR BEING SO DIFFICULT" my dad screams
"Honey.." my mom tries to grab him but my dad throws her on the ground
"MOMMY" i yell (yes i call my mom mommy while being a teenager so what)
"SECURITY" i yell as two officers come running in. Luke stands beside me crying.
"Take him he threw my mom" i say tearing up I see my mom in the floor with blood coming from her head. I cover Luke's eyes before he can see. They drag my father away and I miss billy even more since he would rescue me from my father. The police officers take my brother and my mom as they walk out. I hear my dad screaming from the hall. I look at stu.
"Babe..can I stay with you please" i say and start to hyperventilate and cry.
"Yes baby of course" stu says and unplugs some stuff and gets up from his bed and comes to mine.
We cuddle and fall asleep.

*NEXT DAY*

"HEYYYYYY" Sidney walks in with me and Stu's clothes in her hand. I smile and take the clothes and go in the bathroom to change.

You did your half red dyed hair into a fish braid and asked sid for som mascara and gloss

Stu changed also.
"Ok YALL we already skipped 1st period" i say and laugh
"Well let's get some coffee and be a lil late to 2nd i mean we have an excuse" stu says and shrugs while smiling.
"Agreed" Sidney smiles.
"Hey how's randy" i ask sid
"He's gonna be out in 2 more days since is wound is more deep."
Me and stu nod.
We get into Stu's car and drive to the coffee shop.

(IM BACKKKKKKK)