MURDERS

We make it to the shop and go inside. "It's on me ladies what would you guys like" stu says and smiles
"I'll take a vanilla iced coffee" Sidney smiles
"I'll take a y/f/c(I like black but it's on you)"
"Got you" stu says and gets in line. Me and sid sit outside under an umbrella with a lil coffee table.
"How are you holding up sid?" I finally ask her I mean billy was her boyfriend.
"I'm still sad I truly loved billy he was such a great bf and kisser.." she says
"Ok TMI girl" I laugh and she does to
"But he was your cousin and you guys were 100x closer so how are you" she asks and grabs my hand.
"Oh you know I still miss him sm and I still love him and I'm sad he had to die like this but I know he was over the Ben" I say and laugh
"But maybe so am I..I just I don't know I guess I don't have the same killer instinct" I say and shrug it off. She nods as stu comes back with 3 coffees. We get back in the car and drive to school.
It was in the middle of second period and me and stu walk in as Sidney goes to her class. The whole class looks up at us and start whispering. The teacher looks at us I can see a scared tint in her eyes as she tells us to take a seat. Me and stu sit in our usual seats next to eachother and the class goes on

*After class*

Stu,Sidney and me were in the halls and someone shouts "HEY LOOK ITS THE MURDERS OF WOODSBORO" the guy laughs me and stu glare at him and he makes a straight face as him and Friends run. I roll my eyes and start waking to my next class.

*At lunch*
Stu ,Sidney and I make our way to a big oak tree we decided that the fountain wouldn't be our same hangout space since of what happened. I drank my coffee while eating some strawberries 🍓 and throwing the stem in the grass cause it's all grass plus the birds will eat it.
Me and stu were cuddling while Sidney was drawing eating some blueberries.
"Hey are you guys down to just kick it in my place tonight" stu suggests
"I mean I kinda have to" I laugh and he smiles and caresses my hair
"I'm down to..SLEEPOVER?" Sidney smiles I smile back and agree stu smiles and agrees too. We enjoy the rest of our lunch and finish the school day.

*After school*
Me and Sidney were walking to Stu's car and Stu's outside leaning on the car looking around. When he spots us he smiles then gets in the car and starts it. I get in the front and Sidney gets in the back.
"We should go to the liquor store for some snacks and drinks first" I suggest
"Agreed" they both say and stu drives to the liquor store. We get inside and get Takis,Hot Cheetos, potato chips,popcorn,coke and some cranberry juice plus some candy. We buy them and then head back to the car.
"I am so gonna be clogged after this" stu laughs
"STU TMI VERY MUCH TMI" I yell and hit his arm
"OH MY GOSH" Sidney laughs
"WHATTT CANT A GUY SHARE OUT HIS..PROBLEMS" stu says rubbing his arm
"Yes of course..BUT NOT SHIT PROBLEMS" I say and face palm. I hear Sidney snorting in the back.
"FINE" stu says and starts driving.
"OH GUYS I forgot to tell you I heard prom was next month" Sidney squeals
"OMG IM SO EXITED" I squeal
"THE SQUEALING I CANT COVER MY EARS CAUSE IM DRIVING" stu says making a face as if he was in pain.
"SORRY SORRY BUT PROMMMMMM" I say and do a happy dance in my seat.
"Nice moves ma" stu laughs
"Thankyou" I smile
"Oh Babe can we go to my house to get some clothes" I ask stu
"Yeah ofc love" stu smiles and turns
"Oh and can I stay for a couple of days cause like my dads the only person in the house right now and I don't think it's a good idea for me to be alone" I say nervously fidgeting with my sleeve.
"Babe you don't have to ask mi casa es tu casa(my home is your home)" he smiles
"Gracias Pues" I smile
"Y'all...I don't know Spanish" Sidney says blank staring. Me and stu laugh.
We finally make it to my house thankfully no one was home. I go up to my room and grab a duffel bag and put a bunch of clothes in it. I grab a backpack I had lying around and put a little more clothes with my shoes in it.  I walk back to the car. And put it in the trunk.
"Hey can we go get some clothes for me to just for the night ofc" Sidney says
"Sure" stu says and drives to Sid's

AT STUS HOUSE
"FINALLY HOME" stu says and throws himself on the couch.
"Everything looks better ever since the you know.." Sidney says
"Yeah my parents hired professionals to clean everything up I got in some trouble but they knew it wasn't me(YES IK IK HES ACTAULLY A MANIAC BUT ITS JUST FOR THE STORY)"
"Well let's try and forget about it like don't focus on it" I say and try to smile.
"Yeah" Sidney smiles.
"MOVIE?!" Stu says
"YESSSS" I say
"Not horror." Sidney says crossing her arms
"Dammit" me and stu say at the same time.