College

"Y/NNNN"  Hallie shouted at me

(Your hair now if you don't like it u can change it)

"IM GOING UGH" you say getting up from bed and grabbing your makeup. You threw a pillow at sid and she woke up.
"WOW Y/N maybe a WARNING NEXT TIME?" She says getting up
"How you were asleep" I say and going in the bathroom smiling.
I was doing my makeup when I heard murders on the tv. I ran out and heard 2 people stabbed at the stab premiere.
"Oh my god.." I say and grab my stomach
"Y/n?" Hallie says
"Billy.." I say I get a tight pain in my chest and the room starts spinning. I start to tear up and I breath heavy.
"Hey y/n it's ok it's not him" Sidney says sitting me on the bed.
"I miss billy but hes bad..." I say and cry. Hearing that made me remember him. I miss billy so much he was my best friend.
"I know you miss him and I know he was bad but he was your best friend you will always have him in your heart" sid smiles weakly. I smile back and go back in the bathroom. I look up in the mirror and see..billy?
"Billy?" I whisper (YES WERE GOING SAM STYLE)
"Hey cous how u holding up?" He smiles. He look exactly like how he did that night. Same shirt and blood...
"Uh I've been better" I say still shocked
"Good good..I heard there's some copycat or copycatS" he says laughing
"Yeah it's weird" I say nervous laughing
"Oh come on cous get comfortable around me cause I'm gonna be around A LOT...I love you and I hope we have no hard feelings with each other." He says hugging me when he hugged me I felt chills but in a comforting way.
"Remember what I taught you and you can survive them.." he whispers. I blink and he disappears. I'm still in shock but I think I'm just going insane, I do my makeup and change.

 I'm still in shock but I think I'm just going insane, I do my makeup and change

I wear this and see Sidney is already ready.
"Let's go sid" I say and she nods we grab our bags and start walking to class. When we get there we see they were talking about the murders and were about to leave, stu sees me and he gets up and walks out randy following close behind him. Stu gives me a hug putting his arms in a protective way he leans down and whispers.
"You ok with all this I know it must be harder for you love" in such a comforting way. GOD I LOVE HIM. I shake my head yes trying not to cry
"It's ok I know it's harder for you babe..it's hard for me too.." he says rubbing my head with his thumb.
After awhile we let go and randy stops talking to sid and looks at me.
"Hey n/n (nick name) its gonna be ok we're ready" randy smiles and I smile back.
We start walking and Derek pops out of nowhere.
He ofc starts kissing Sidney and after says
"You ok sid? I know it must be hard..For the four of you" he says looking around.
"Yeah billy was a dipshit lunatic but he was my best friend" stu says looking down.
"He was but he was mine to and my cousin all this is making me just miss him its so hard for me to think about him and NOT cry" I say and stu puts his arm around me.
"He scared me" randy blurts. We see Sidney looking down.
"What about you sid" Derek asks her
"Well..he was my first time and I loved him so much and he was a good boyfriend..but in the end it was just-a-a nightmare" she says trying not to tear up I know cause I hear the quiver in her voice
"Well now we have 1 or 2 or 3 more killers on the loose and we are back to square one" randy says
"How do we know it's not.." randy says looking at me and stu. We look at him and stu  says
"We we're with you last night dipshit"
"Oh yeah" randy says
"If I can't even think about billy how would I finish off his work" I say rolling my eyes. They all nod agreeing.
"This person or people won't get away with this tho" stu starts

"We made ghostface..don't fuck with the originals" I smirk.