Introduction

𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾: 𝖲𝖾𝗈 𝖤𝗎𝗇𝖻𝗂 𝖣𝖮𝖡: 𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟦 𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟦 𝖠𝗀𝖾: 𝟣9𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗈𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖻𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝗍�...

𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾: 𝖲𝖾𝗈 𝖤𝗎𝗇𝖻𝗂
𝖣𝖮𝖡: 𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟦 𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟦
𝖠𝗀𝖾: 𝟣9
𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗈𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖻𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗉𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗌.

She is 1/3 kids that were birth at the same time.
She's a triplet😁

𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇.
𝖧𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗌 𝖶𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝖺𝖾-𝖬𝖺𝗇 , 𝗌𝗁𝖾  was 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖩ang 𝖸𝖾𝗈𝗇𝗀-𝖧𝗈𝗈𝗇 ever since they were kids 𝗍𝗁𝖾y 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 play 𝖯𝖴𝖡𝖦 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝖩𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗋 𝖧𝗂𝗀𝗁 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖪𝗂𝗆 𝖢𝗁𝗂-𝗒𝖾𝗈𝗅 who is like family to her.
She's the youngest out of  6,7  If you want to include Wang Tae-Man. Her siblings were always getting into fights so they were all pretty well known. Everyone knew not to bother Eunbi or her friends unless you wanted to get sent to the hospital.
"I'm supposed to be holding a camera in these hands not a gun"

The Seo Siblings

Name: Seo Yi-hyun DOB: November 26 1996Age: 27The eldest child out of 6, she's either digging her siblings out of trouble or helping them get into some

Name: Seo Yi-hyun
DOB: November 26 1996
Age: 27
The eldest child out of 6, she's either digging her siblings out of trouble or helping them get into some.
As the eldest she tried her best to keep her siblings safe.

"Sometimes before I go to bed I thank above for giving me a sister but sometimes I cry because they also gave me 4 brothers."