Chapter 4

Word count: 6692

A/n: please continue to comment I really enjoy reading them they genuinely bring a smile to my face <3
Also sorry for late chapter it was my partners birthday and we're also planning a late celebration for me.

Everyone waiting outside in a line prepared to make their way to the live shooting range.

As they began to walk they saw the streets were empty giving an eerie feeling.

Jang-Soo who held Eunbi's hand gave it a tight squeeze as he himself was a bit scared.

As they made it to the range they watched the other students hold their gun when the sound of gunshots rang through the air making Jang-Soo quickly turn to hold Eunbi close to him covering her ears as she jumped from the noise.

(𝖢𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝟥-𝟤, 𝖨𝗆 𝖶𝗈𝗈-𝖳𝖺𝖾𝗄)

"Woah..the gunfire was really..really loud."
"Never mind piss, I almost shit myself and Deok-Joong actually shit himself" he said as he pointed at the poor boy.

(𝖢𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝟥-𝟤 𝖪𝗂𝗆 𝖣𝖾𝗈𝗄-𝖩𝗈𝗈𝗇𝗀)

"The poop just keeps coming." He cried as he got up and held his stomach making Eunbi grimace. As he ran he farted leaving Soo-chul who was behind him get a whiff first hand making him cough and cover his nose along with Eunbi who waved the air around her.

After they were done shooting they sat grouped up to see how they did.

"Trainee No.3..."

"Trainee No.3, KIM DEOK-JOONG"

"I gave you three bullets, but why is there only one hole?"

"AH, with my outstanding shooting skills, I shot all three bullets in the bullseye." He said and began flexing.

"Ohhhhhh"
"Nice"
"Really?"
"Awesome"

"Get down"

"Get down" he replied as he got down

"Who's just making a new holes in their target right now" the lieutenant asked causing Hee-Rak and Woo-Taek to move out the way revealing Tae-Man.

"Trainee No. 12, WANG TAE-MAN" he yelled proudly as he stood up.

"Wang Tae-Man" the lieutenant said emphasizing every syllable.
"Get down."
Making Tae-Man nod and mimic what he said.

"Trainee No.8"

"Sir, Trainee No. 8 Do Soo-chul"the boy said as he got up.

"Why do you have eight holes? Is it the solar system?"
"Including the people next to Trainee No.8,everyone get down"

As Soo-chul got down he pushed Yeong-Shin and So-Yeon's head down.
"I'm sorry"
"IM SORRY"

"The only two who did well were Trainee No.13 and Trainee No. 15"