Chapter 3

A/n: HELLO my friends please don't forget to vote and if there is any spelling errors I do apologize <3

Words: 4390

Seo Eunbi begged as tears streamed down her face for Yeong-Hoon to hold on as well as begging for her friends to help her. Slowly she felt herself being lifted in the air too and started screaming, causing Il-Ha and Chi-Yeol to grab on to her.

Meanwhile inside the others heard the crash and wondered what is was.

"Hey..that sounded like it came from outside do you think Eunbi is okay?" Jang-Soo asked.

"Yes, dude she's fine she's literally outside what's the worst that could happen"

"LET GO OF MY FRIEND YOU BASTARD" Eunbi screamed as she held on to Yeong-hoon and punching the tenticle around his legs.

"EUNBI" Yeong-hoon cried.

"Yeong-hoonah don't worry I'll get you out of here" Eunbi sobbed as she kept punching.

"Eunbi you have to let go you're going to get hurt if you don't "

"THEN WHAT ABOUT YOU?!" Eunbi yelled as she kept hitting the tenticle wrapped around her friend.

"IM SORRY YEONG-HOONAH, I WASN'T A GOOD FRIEND TO YOU!" Eunbi sobbed as she held on tigher.

"Yah, SEO EUNBI IM LOSING MY GRIP YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO LET GO OF HIM" Il-Ha yelled as he felt himself losing his footing on the ground.

"NO I WONT" Eunbi yelled as kept punching harder and harder.

Yeong-Hoon groaned in pain as he felt the monsters grip tightened, he knew there was no breaking free. He watched his friend struggle and cry trying to free him. Seo Eunbi, his best friend...no matter how badly he treated her she would still defend him. Even now she was willing to risk her own saftey for him.

Flash back

There stood a young Jang Yeong-hoon hanging his head low as the older kids searched through his bag laughing.

"You're such a loser" they laughed shoving his shoulder.

Yeong-Hoon couldn't help but cry as they punched him breaking his glasses.

"YAH YOU ASSHOLES" a girl who looked about Yeong-hoon's age came running in with a metal pipe waving it in the air like a maniac.
She hit one boy in the back of his leg causing him to scream in pain, shoving them away and standing in front of Yeong-Hoon with no fear

"Get on your knees and hold your hands up" Eunbi commanded as she pointed the pipe at them.

They complied shaking with fear

"If I see you near anyone bullying them again, my brothers will find you and break every bone in your body"