Introduction

Ellasandra and Giana background

The barrel. Home of many in Ketterdam. Different people from different places. It's a kind of fresh start. Not exactly a good one, but a fresh start none the less.

No one cares who you are. Unless they are the Dime Lions, the Menagerie, the Crows or the killer of the barrel. You mind your own business don't get into trouble you'll be all good. Just watch out for them.

The Dime Lions. They are ruled by the "King of the Barrel", but everyone knows the Barrel isn't ruled by kings. But we will get into that at some point. They are ruled by Pekka Rollins. Hated by some. Loved by others. And some people just don't care at all.

The Menagerie. Saddest place we have ever had to help. They take children and transport them there. Make them work for money. It's sad and looked over. We only worked for them once. But the Menagerie is ruled by Tante Heleen.

Then the Crows. Not exactly a gang. Not exactly innocent. The crows consists of Kaz Brekker, Inej Ghafa and Jesper Fahey. There a little group. But they are killers and in Inej's case just deep down. Inej was first part of the menagerie. We met her when we worked for them.

And finally the killer of the barrel. No one knows who they actually are. Wether they are a man or woman. Wether there Old or Young. Or where they are from. We just know what to look out for, Shuriken.

But us. We are not technically part of any group but we do work with the Crows the most. And we have worked with the Killer of the Barrel. They are ok. We see the crows a lot more than any other group.

We spend most of my time either in our house or in the Crow Club. Other than that We are on a job or just walking around.

Authors note

Dear persons,

This isn't the first chapter. This is just a bit of an insight of what Ellasandra and Giana do, their connections and how they feel about the different gangs. I have started chapter 1 but am no where near finished. And just so you know I don't have a endgame for Thruza, Giana or Ellasandra.

I hope you like how this is. I am adding Nikolai in the first season but only by adding him by mention, letters etc. So he is not physically in the first season but he is mentioned.

This book is for the first season. The second season will be in multiple different books, at the moment planned to be two. Hope you enjoy. Have fun. See you soon.

-Atara
-luv1atara