Chapter 1: Life Has Just Got Even More Complicated

Running and jumping across rooftops two dark figures dance with the strong gusts of wind in the pitch black night. in the shadows of the Kerch town. One of the figures with a katana. The other with a bow and arrow at hand.

Dropping down from the rooftop, the two figures hide in a small, dark, alleyway to remove the masks covering them up. Walking out the alley into the centre of the Barrel.

Once inside of central Barrel people begin to walk past them. The amount getting gradually bigger as closer to the pubs, clubs and stalls. Not many walking the same direction as them. They end up at their flat just outside of central Barrel.

Walking inside to change into a more comfortable attire. Not long after walking back out the flat and back the way they came. The masks they had on staying with there person.

People talking causes a burst of noise to surround the two. Upon entering a conversation starts "Tonight was a weird one." The dirty blonde girl standing at a height of around 5'4 states. Grabbing the attention of the other person.

The brunette girl besides, only an inch smaller, looks back to the road they are walking on. "Yet not the weirdest we have ever had, Gia." The brunette expresses to "Gia". The dirty blonde looks back to the brunette. Recalling a night they once had when they had first got to the Kerch Island.

It was the first, and only, night they had ever worked for two different gangs. Earlier on in the day they had a job, find someone, take them to a certain place, kill anyone who stands in there way. They ended up killing 3 people each, 6 altogether. But that wasn't ever the start of it.

Later on in the night they had been waiting at the harbour for a boat to arrive, to retrieve something from it. Bare in mind the boat came but the other person who was meant to collect it didn't. No one ended up collecting it so they had to deliver it themselves.

So they began to walk towards their employers location. When an animal came running out from behind the buildings, running past them. They then realised the animal had been a goat running from its owner, when they see a man running after said goat.

The goat hid away and the owner gave up liking for it. The goat proceeded to follow the two girls, in all black. The two then realised that is was following them. The brunette then stops and crouches down in front of the small animal.

The dirty blonde besides her mimicking the actions. The brunette takes a piece of string from her pocket and ties it round the goats neck.

Finally coming back to reality the dirty blonde realises that they are in the centre of the barrel recognising all the stalls stocked, people shouting - trying to convince others to buy their produce-, bars full.

They walk through to a familiar building with a sign stating "Crow Club" with a small crow burnt in to the wood underneath the words. The familiarity comforting the two girls. The smell of alcohol and cigarette smoke makes them feel at home in a way. The shouting of drunk men and losing gambles making them feel normal for once.

Gia leads herself to the bar, wanting to get a drink to distract herself. Asking the brunette if she wants one, she denies. Walking up to a table with a brunette Zemeni boy and a dark brunnette with a cane raised on the table in front of them. Grabbing the attention of the men on the table a long with a couple of other drunks in the room and the brunnette girl who had entered not long before.