One

"I can't believe they actually kicked you out" Denki snorted before taking a sip of his iced coffee.

"And for no fucking reason!" Katsuki slammed his hand on the table and growled, causing a few customers to look over the two blondes sitting in the booth across from each other.

"We can't help you anymore.. it's time to grow up.." the ash blonde said in a mocking tone before he gulped down some of his own coffee. "That's bullshit! They've been paying for my college tuition all this damn time now all of sudden when I'm nineteen it's a fucking problem."

"I get you're mad and all but calm down man. I'm not trying to get kicked out of a coffee shop" the beta knew he would probably get smacked upside the head for telling the omega to calm down well normally he would but it seemed the omega listened somewhat and to his surprise and relief. Denki didn't get hit.

Katsuki would huff in response and was letting off a bitter scent, something that the omega had been letting off since Denki had entered the coffee shop but there wasn't anything that the beta  could do about it and for once he was thankful that he couldn't pick up on it that well but none of the other customers tried to do anything either  to calm the omega while the scent was a bit much to deal with it wasn't anyone's problem.

After all this was someone else's omega for all they knew.

"So! What did you invite me here for anyway? Have you finally decided to take me on that date~" He asked as a little smirk came onto his face only to soon frown a little in response to his classmate's words.

"Fuck no!' He growled baring his small fangs at the beta who just laughed though it may have been embarrassment. "I invited you to talk. Nothing more dumbass"

"Okay! okay! Relax tiger I'm just playing with you" Denki rested folded his arms on the table then rested his head on top though his eyes remained on Bakugo.

So what's the deal then? What do you plan to do now? I mean you gotta have something planned out at least."

The ash blonde leaned back into his seat and looked away from the beta.

"I don't." He said between clenched teeth.

"Oh.." Denki said softly and the two were quiet for a few minutes before the beta quickly lifted his head and had a stupid grin on his face and Katsuki recognized that look immediately.

"No." The omega said firmly.

"What? C'mon dude. I didn't even say anything yet!"

"I know you and that stupid look on your face. It means you got another stupid idea"

Kaminari tapped his foot and hummed. "Well you aren't offering anything to the table. So just hear me out. The strip club, I work at not too far from here is hiring they could pay you at least enough to get by"

Katsuki was drinking his coffee only to choke on it when hearing such a stupid offer but there was something a bit more shocking to the omega.

"When the hell did you start working at a damn strip club!"

Denki's eyes widened and he pressed his finger against Katsuki's lips making his eye twitch in response.

"Shh. Not too loud. I mean c'mon you think working as a waiter is going to be enough to attend college? I've gotta get money somehow and it's really not that bad." He pulled his finger away and placed his hands in his laps.

"Listen. I know it's not your dream job but there's not many places for a quirkless person to work"

As much as he hated to admit. His classmate was right even with jobs that didn't require quirks those who were quirkless were looked down upon.