7

"i was joking, han."

jisung nodded, making finger guns at minho before awkwardly shoving his hands in his pockets.

he stood up off the couch, clearing his throat. "i'm going to-" he pointed to the front door, "get going. i'll text you later."

minho tilted his head before nodding. he didn't get why jisung was being so awkward now, but he was too tired to care anyway.

minho walked the halls when a harsh smack was heard. he gasped, holding his palms over his ass and heard chuckling behind him.

an arm swung around his shoulder and he grimaced as he saw jisung's friend group. "so, heard you hoe around. can i get some time too?"

minho smacked his arm off, walking quicker. he heard heavy footsteps behind him and cursed to himself.

he then saw jisung, changbin, felix, hyunjin, and jeongin. he wasn't very acquainted with the group, but he needed some kind of attention to what was happening.

"come on! let us see the slutty side!"

jisung whipped his head, seeing how uncomfortable minho looked and motioned for him to come over.

"why the fuck do they bother minho."

minho came over, and went to jisung as the younger stopped his old group. "really? still bothering him?"

the gang shrugged. "give him to us and we wont have any problems, jisung." minho hid behind jisung as the latter put his arm in front of him.

"i know exactly what would happen if i gave him to you. stop trying to fuck people that don't want it."

the leader frowned, pointing at minho. "you wouldn't want to pound his cute ass into the mattress? fuck, i can just tell how tight he would be."

minho's lip trembled and humiliation washed over him. he went out from behind jisung and up to the gang.

"okay."

jisung's eyes widened and tried to grab minho's hand, but the group grabbed him and pulled him away.

"holy fuck- no- shit! they're going to assault him!"

he turned to his friends and huffed. "fuck, what do i do?" he ran off to find where they were, hearing yelling from the bathroom.

"fuck! stay still!"

minho sobbed into his arms as hands touched him all over. they heard banging on the door and he could finally collect himself as they dropped him to the floor.

he brought his knees to his chest until he heard speaking. "give me him and i'll give you that girl from the other school you wanted to fuck with. shes up for it."

the leader's eyes lit up, grabbing minho harshly and throwing him at a boy minho didn't know. "tell us how he looks all fucked out."

"you know it."

he left with minho and the older cried harder, desperate to get out of the grasp. "hey, hey, i'm a friend of jisung's. i won't hurt you."

minho glanced up at him and exhaled slowly. "i'm seungmin. let's get you back to jisung, hm?"
minho nodded, letting seungmin hold his hand to tug him back to jisung.

jisung was freaking out. he had no idea if their plan would work. he heard a calling of his name and saw seungmin holding onto minho.

he gasped going over and cupping minho's cheeks. "holy shit, are you okay? did they do anything?"

minho shook his head. "no, just touched me. but i'm okay. thank you for helping me." jisung pressed their foreheads together and sighed.

the friend group glanced at each other with raised eyebrows. "are you guys, like, dating? ji, i didn't know you swung that way."

jisung pulled off and chuckled. "no, we're not dating. and i'm straight, you guys know that."

minho's ears perked up at the starement, but his mind shut him down telling him that jisung would never date someone like him.

"shall we get to tutoring, minho? we can go to the library if you'd like."