9

minho sobbed into his hand, feeling a hand gently on his hip. "min, fuck." he pulled the older's pants up fully, turning him over and heart breaking at the state of him.

"okay, come on, we're getting you out of here."

he winced at the cum on the floor, some dripping from minho's lips still and sighed. he picked him up, putting an arm under his legs and the other under his back.

minho curled into his chest, sobbing silently into it as jisung brought him out of the room. gently kissing his forehead, jisung brought him into the elevator and up to him dorm floor.

once they entered the dorm, he was put on the counter in the bathroom and a warm cloth wiped around his mouth.

minho's lips opened on instinct and jisung shook his head. "just cleaning you up, min." the older's body racked with sobs, burying his face in jisung's neck.

"j-ji-s-"

"i know, i know. i've got you."

he tightly wrapped his arms around minho, picking him up again. he sat him on the bed, taking out a pair of shorts and a shirt, handing them to minho.

"change, and i'll get you some water." as he walked away from minho, a soft hand grasped his wrist.

"d-don't leave m-me-"

before minho could burst into tears again, jisung nodded quickly. "okay, i won't. promise. i'll turn around, and you can change, okay?"

minho nodded slowly, waiting for jisung to turn before slipping off his shirt and putting on jisung's, as well as his pants for shorts.

he tapped jisung and the younger turned around, smiling softly. "comfy?" minho hummed and jisung sat next to him on the bed.

"do you want water?"

minho nodded, and jisung stood up. minho grabbed him again, eyes wide, not wanting to be left alone.

jisung took the water from his desk, frowning at how minho clung onto him the entire time even if he was steps away.

he gave him the bottle, and the older took a few sips, giving his throat a bit of a break from the harsh actions from before.

"um, my friends are in the living room. they wanted to know if you were doing okay."

minho kept a blank gaze, legs trembling. "okay." jisung wrapped an arm around his waist, pulling him up.

as they walked out of the bedroom, all of jisung's friend group was there and felix ran at him first. "min!"

jisung kept a hand protectively in-front of minho and shook his head. "be gentle." the younger nodded and cautiously pulled minho into a loose hug.

"how are you, min?"

minho shrugged, keeping his arms loosely hanging beside him. "i'm okay. i'm just glad he didn't do worse to me."

the two were sat on minho's bed, having moved dorms since there was a party at jisung's own.

"you don't have to be here with me, jisung. we can move the tutoring to tomorrow. go have fun at the party."

jisung shook his head, setting his pencil down on the white sheets. "i'd rather be here with you. exams are coming up, i'd rather not fail them, y'know?"

"what about the last few years? or last semester? you partied all the time and you passed."

the jock sighed, closing the textbook and glancing up at minho as they sat across from each other. "i passed by a percent or two. i want to do well this time, plus, it's more fun being with you than a loud party."

minho nodded, silently agreeing. "parties are too loud for me. never liked them. but i always saw your friend group walking in the hallways and talking about how fun it was."

copying jisung's actions, minho closed his books. the younger moved closer, sitting crisscrossed in front of minho.

"i never saw you in the hallways. not until this year."

minho shrugged, leaning back against the headboard. "i kept to myself. didn't want to be involved with the jocks. i'm too shy for all the attention on me, since, now people know that i tutor you."

"sorry, i can tell people to back off if you need me too."

minho didn't hear what jisung said as he just stared at the younger. he never thought he would be so close to jisung.

in freshman year, he just admired him from afar, in the hallways, and he went to his games. he never got the courage to talk to him.

when he overheard that jisung would need tutoring, he became one, in hopes of having to tutor jisung.

but he didn't until their senior year.

it wasn't until a few seconds later that jisung seemed even closer than before. his shaky hand came up to cup minho's jaw, rubbing his thumb against the soft skin.

"can i?"