8

minho was sat next to jisung at the younger's dorm, watching a movie. they had just finished their tutoring and were completely exhausted.

"you just going to stay over?" jisung mumbled sleepily as he turned his head to face minho.

"yeah. probably." he took out his phone to text felix to bring him his medication and that he was staying at jisung's.

he was sent back an enthusiastic 'okay!' and softly smiled. "just letting felix know so he doesn't send out a search party."

jisung chuckled, hearing a knock at their door. minho was far too dizzy to go get it, so jisung did.

he opened it and saw felix on his phone with his arm stuck out, a pill bottle evident in his palm.

"hey?"

felix jumped, holding a hand over his heart. "warn a guy next time. these are minho's."
jisung rolled his eyes before nodding and taking the bottle.

without a thank you, jisung shut the door and locked it, going back to minho. he handed him the bottle and minho huffed.

he shot down 3 dry and set the bottle on the table next to him. at jisung's not-so-subtle glances to it, minho rolled his eyes.

"i'm anemic. i get dizzy."

jisung hummed, gaze heavily drifting up and down minho's body. "do you want to sleep?" the other shrugged, lounging back into the couch as he rubbed his temples.

as minho fell asleep, jisung fought with his mind. he was straight. was he? no, no. he couldn't be.
he desperately wanted minho with him all the time.

who is he kidding. they suck each other off all the time. he knew it wasn't a simple crush. he was in love with minho.

that would be his downfall.

———

a few days had passed and jisung was definitely avoiding minho more. no messages, just risky glances at the older.

minho sat alone, eating his lunch in his regular spot; the art room. it was peaceful in here, since no one liked the art class in school.

he was in the corner, contently poking his strawberries with his fork when the door opened.
he stayed quiet, turning up his music on his headphones.

he saw a pair of shoes in front of his line of vision, pausing his music and glancing up, his heart dropped.

jisung's friend.

he smiled at him, crouching down and holding a finger to his jaw to make minho look at him. "my little slut."

he took the container from minho, placing it on the counter and acting quickly. he spread apart minho's legs, pulling him so his back was flat against the ground and hovered over him.

"my angel." he traced minho's face with his finger. "as much as i love how you sound, you'll need to be quiet."

as minho squirmed, he tutted. "no escaping, baby. my guys are outside of the door." he leant down, pressing his lips against minho's and the latter turned his head away.

a hand harshly gripped his jaw, forcing it in place as chapped lips found his again. they weren't like jisung's.

jisung's were gentle, cautious and soft. his were rough, harsh and crusty. he wanted jisung.

the latter grinded down against minho and he squeaked. there was no pleasure, just pure adrenaline running through his body.

"fuck, my personal toy."

he groaned and minho let the tears slip down his cheeks quickly. he wanted to be wrapped in jisung's arms as he kissed his forehead.

he wanted to be in jisung's bed, arms tightly around him, making him feel safe. he didn't feel safe.

the lewd sounds from the latter's lips as he used minho's body to get him off were directly into minho's mouth as he kissed him.

he stopped fully, standing on his knees as he unzipped his pants, pulling them down and minho shook his head.

he pulled his dick out, pulling minho so he sat up. as the other stood, he pressed the tip against minho's lips.

"suck, my little slut."

minho pressed his lips into a thin line, shaking his head. the latter gripped minho's hair, yanking his head back to look up at him.

"do it."

minho lips trembled, sticking his tongue out to lick the tip, pursing his lips at the harsh taste. "there we go, kitty. good boy."

he pet minho's hair, and as the older fully took him into his mouth, he whipped out his phone.
minho knew he couldn't stop it, he just continued.

starting the recording, he ran his fingers through minho's hair, pulling him off to show his face to the camera.

his teary, puffy eyes. the spit slicked lips, the cum that ran down his chin. oh, how gorgeous he looked.

he swiped the cum away from minho's lips, murmuring into the camera. "my little slut's so good for me, isn't he, jisung?"

minho froze, panicking internally at how it would be sent to jisung, but also a bit happy since he could come save him.

he sent the video to jisung, smiling at minho. "let's make this look worse. yeah, baby?" he tugged on minho's pants to pull them halfway down his thighs.

letting his release drip down onto the floor next to minho, he heard the yelling from outside. he cursed and jumped out the window, thankful they were on the second floor.

:

jisung glanced at his phone to see a video from his hated ex friend and huffed. he played it, eyes widening as he saw minho's state.

"holy fuck-"

"my little's slut's so good for me, isn't he, jisung?"

jisung cursed loudly, slamming his hand on the table as he rushed to the art room. he saw two of his other ex friends outside and grimaced.

"no can do, ji."

"yes i can, you fucking bitch." kneeing him in the nuts, the other guy covered his and sprinted off. he opened the door and saw minho curled up in the corner as his body shook his sobs.

"minho.."