Y/n Protection Squad Assemble! Part 1

Since Sumeru has been out for a while, One canon character from the Dendro Dorm will be sent to NRC, and that is... *drum rolls* Al Haitham(Ignihyde)! The one going to RSA will be Kaveh. I have plans for them hehehehe>:3 Okay! Now onto the story! 

-----

Word had gotten out to Tevyat University that Sangonomiya Y/n had gotten injured and there were few angry reactions to the news. Kokomi was ready to get her group to form a letter of transfer to get Y/n back into their school while Aether was sharpening his blades real quick and silently. Y/n managed to calm them down saying that they could've been more careful and how they were just not paying attention. Kokomi healed some of the pain Y/n was feeling but didn't fix the sprained ankle. Visions don't work like that, especially the healing kind. 

Right now, Y/n was currently in the library, studying and reading some books about the Great Sevens here in NRC. A pop quiz was coming up for Mr Trein's class and they wanted to ace that quiz, they would be devastated if they didn't. They also don't want their strict grandmother on their back, scolding them for not studying. 

They also made a new friend in the Library! He was from the Sumeru Dorm of Lord Kusanali, his name was Al Haitham and he resides in Ignihyde. He didn't talk much as he kept reading, They were sure that he was ignoring them, but kept talking to him because he had been reading one of their favorite books. To be perfectly honest, he wasn't ignoring Y/n, he was sort of listening to their rambles on why its a good book, he's quite impressed that someone like them could know so much and but it in such simple terms. 

As they continued to bond over books, there was a small group watching them. That small group was Floyd, Maya, Yuu, and Koi. They've been quite worried over the Little Y/n after spraining their ankle. So they formed a little squad, naming it Y/n Protection Squad, as suggested by Floyd. 

Koi had a few classes with Al Haitham and deemed him someone as a person who doesn't care about anything but books. To think this guy would be happy to converse with a 1st year that resembles a fish and talk about books and other stuff. 

"Al Haitham Senpai! You say you know lots of languages right?" Y/n tilts their head at him, who in return nods, "Then can you help me read this book? I bought this from a nearby book store in the little villa down there and it was interesting! Too bad it's in (Language)" 

" I could tutor you to read it, it might look hard to learn, but I assure you it's an easy language to learn." Al Haitham offered. 

" Really?" Y/n looks up at him with a beaming look. 

Al Haitham nodded and chuckled slightly from the reaction Y/n made. If his old roommate was here and saw him letting out a chuckle, he'd lose his mind over that. Al Haitham was the supposed stoic and calm mannered guy out of Sumeru's dorm. 

" Okay! Thank you Senpai!" Y/n smiled at him, "Would Thursday Evening be a good time to start our study session?" 

"Yeah. That's a good time." Al Haitham hums with a nod, "Be prepared for it, alright?" 

" I will!" Y/n giggled. 

" Hey give that back!" Y/n whined as they tried to reach for their things from some SavanaClaw 3rd years. If they didn't have a sprained ankle in a cast, they would've been able to kick these guys in the nuts. 

"Why don't you make us, little prey~?" The 3rd year teased and the other two snickered. 

Y/n pouted before slapping him with Hydro and grabbed their stuff before trying to run away. But running away with a cast was very hard to do and these guys were quite larger and faster than them. They prayed to the archons to protect them and their prayers were heard as Floyd and Koi suddenly appeared and hid Y/n behind them. 

"Oi Koi! Move out the way! That little brat slapped me!" Growled the student. 

"No. You were clearly bothering them and even took their stuff to tease them. You're lucky I'm telling Leona about this." Koi growled back as Floyd stared at them murderously while having a protective arm around you. 

" Nee Nee~ You were bothering my strawberry fish right?~" He smiled darkly, "I don't like it when small guppies like you bother them. Scram before I beat you to a pulp." 

" Please don't get bloody, Floyd... Blood stains are hard to wash off." Y/n tried to calm him down, but they were right, blood stains are very stubborn to wash off of clothing and it takes a lot of effort to scrub it out. 

" But Strawberryyyyy~!" Floyd whined, "Those bastards were teasing you... And I'm the only one who gets to tease you!" 

The three beastmen that were bothering Y/n suddenly scampered away and left the shorter one alone. Y/n lets out a sigh and thanked their two upperclassmen for helping them out. 

"It's no big deal, Little fish!" Koi chuckled and patted Y/n on the head, "Next time call for us, or me specifically, if those mutts are bothering you again, mkay?" 

"Will do senpai" They nodded and smiled, "Thank you again for saving me! I'll be sure to give you in return!" 

"No need! As long as you're fine, that's enough for me" Koi smiled and ruffled their hair.

Y/n nodded and went along their day as Floyd and Koi stayed behind. Their smiles faded and turned to each other with serious looks. 

"Call in an emergency Y/n protection group meeting." Koi says, "And meet at the garden" 

"Aye Aye Sir." Floyd smirked and took out his phone before entering the group chat. 

ChaoticEvil is now online! 

ChaoticEvil - Emergency Meeting at the School Garden. We got code B.

Everyone in the group chat is now online.

HEHEHEHE CLIFFHANGERRRRR CAUSE I RAN OUT OF IDEAS TO CONTINUE THISSSSSS

Hey Y'all sorry for not updating my books. A lot of things happened and stuff went on. I'll update Dragons Jade, Healing Shroomy, and my newest HSR book soon!

But that's not all! I plan to make another BL book and would like to know your guys' opnions

I first want to know if I should use oc characters or game/novel/anime characters.

Next, should it be an isekai otome, isekai rpg, or isekai novel 

Then, should the M!reader be top/bottom/switch

And finally (for now) should M!reader be a villain, side character/npc, Male love interest, or Male Lead

The M!reader will either be a half fairy/fae or serpent being:3

anyways, bye bye hope all y'all have a nice day/night