Chapter 2

Shadow's POV
The bell rings that means class ended, finally! I was getting bored well not really the materials and the lesson is already easy. For me. I walked out of the classroom since I don't want to be there any longer with the looks and stare.

I walked out of the classroom with my phone in my hand. I was looking through social media find something interesting. But I got bored so i went to a digital fantasy book and i read it.

Then i heard someone walked behind me. Then a hedgehog popped beside me. And I blinked in confused.

"Hey there"

It was Sonic the one that i sit next to in the class. I just waved slightly at him and nodded. Then i put my phone in my pocket. As we continue to walk.

"So your Shadow right? What class do you have?" Sonic asked with a small smile on his face, that seemed friendly.

"Um.....art?" Once i said that he unexpectedly dragged me. What in f*ck is he doing? "Um...what are you doing dragging me?" I said as i glared at him slightly. But he just look at me a smiled.

"Well we have the same class so we're going there so come on" sonic said as he continued to dragged me. I just followed him, then i smiled slightly.

Soon we made it to class we both sat down next to each other. Then the bell ring students went to their seats. After the bell the teacher came. And put some blank papers down.

"Good morning class today's assignment is painting someone you know. It could be your friends, a family member or your lover. And also you can be in pairs so all of you will have a conversation with new people so please pick a partner" The art teacher known as Mr. Alex once said the students went to get themselves a partner.

Then a red pinkish cat with blue eyes that has make-up like Rouge, guess if they met their gonna have a make-up war. And this cat walked up to me with a smirk on her white muzzle. Ugh....please don't ask, please don't ask...please.

"Hey there~ Shadow right? what a mysterious name for you~" the red pinkish cat said with a flirty tone as she played with my chest fur a little as she smirked. Oh how i wish i could punch you.

"What do you want?" I asked feeling regretting asking that now. Just hope not what i think it-

"Well i want you to be my partner"

.....never mind. Damn it! Shouldn't ask, me and my stupid mouth. Then she got pushed away by another girl this time was a green lime dog as she smiled happily....i hate that smile.

"Um hey i was wondering if you want to be my partner?" The dog asked the cat from before glared at her. Then another one came in. This time was a light brown hedgehog with two ponytails. Chaos wish Rouge was here, and please help me.

This hedgehog asked the same thing but the two keep asking me over and over again. And I just look at them annoyed and didn't pay attention. Then i turned to look at sonic.

I saw him that he was having a little problem too, like mine. Some boys asked him to be his partner but Sonic just look at them confused on which one. I just......suddenly stand up. This cause the girls to stop and look at me.

I can see in their eyes that their hoping i choose one of them, but no. Instead i walked to Sonic and grabbed his hand. He blinked then look at me in confusion.

"Sorry but, Sonic is my partner so back off" I said with a blank poker face and a cold tone in my voice. And the boys just left.

I look at the three girls mentioned them to go with a glare. They just walked away. But i can see that cat glared at Sonic before walking away.