Chapter 5

Black eyelids slowly open as it was adjusting it's vision. The black hedgehog groans in uncomfortable pain or that's what he felt. Soon his vision start to clear up and he noticed in the healing room of G.U.N, shadow just let out a tired sigh.

Then his ears twitch and it pointed to the right. As his ears picked up a door opening. He then look to his right and saw Rouge walking towards him.

"Hey Shadow so how are you feeling?" Rouge asked his black friend. As Shadow slowly sit up from the medical bed.

"I'm fine...but it feels like i got shot....ngh.." Shadow said as he hold his hurting head. As he got a slight headache. He then noticed bandages were wrapped around his chest.

"Well you got shot hun, and the officers didn't catch the culprit who did it. But your ok now and not dead" Rouge said as she rested her hand on the dark hedgehogs shoulder.

Shadow just nodded in response, he then hold his chest as he straight where it has been wrapped by bandages.

"And the weird thing the bullet wasn't there anymore" Rouge said as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"What?" Shadow looked straight at Rouge confused, on what he's hearing.

"I know right, I'm confused myself too" Rouge said as she put one of her hand on her own cheeks thinking.

Shadow just look straight at Rouge he then look at his own chest. Thinking if it wasn't a bullet then what is it? But Rouge said he got shot but the culprit hasn't been caught yet, he then start to think if it's that killer.

Shadow just groaned lowly as he rubbed his forehead in frustration and tiredness, and his headache wasn't much help. But Shadow keep wondering in his head.

'If it was the killer then what did it shot him? And why did the bullet disappeared. Maybe it was some kind of a bullet effect of something' Shadow thought in his mind wondering.

Rouge then look at Shadow feeling worried. She was worried if that bullet might have some effects on Shadow, so she guess she needs to keep an eye on him.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 (𝐀𝐭 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥)

Shadow and Rouge were walking down the school hall together as Rouge was talking about gems, and some other girl stuff or some things that she found while she was treasure hunting, while Shadow just listening to her talking.

Shadow's POV
I'm just listening to Rouge's talking about her gems and her treasure hunt. I just listen to her chitter chatter and I'll just sigh quiet, then i groaned slightly that my headache came again but not that intense. Still don't know why i still has headaches.

And Rouge hasn't shut up about her talking about gems and jewels, it was kinda annoying her talking gems all the time but mostly. But i won't interfere it.

"And i found this beautiful blue diamond it was so pretty, so i have to get it" Rouge said with a dreamy voice as she sigh in desire about having it.

"Let me guess you saw it in a museum and planning to steal it" Shadow said with his arms crossed and look at Rouge with a side eye look, knowing too well from Rouge.

Rouge gasped as she was hurt by shadow's words well not really "what no of course not! Why would you say that hmhp!" Rouge said as she huffed and crossed her arms looking away

Shadow just rolled his eyes at her drama. He then saw someone at the lockers with a yellow fox and a red echidna, talking to each other before they got their seperate ways.

It was Sonic as he laughed slightly, then he say goodbye to his friends and the two went away to their own class. Sonic just continue to put a few things in his locker. Shadow eyes are locked at sonic as he continue to look at him.

He doesn't know why but he should make sonic his, Rouge then look at Shadow where his looking. And she saw sonic. Without Shadow or Rouge's knowledge Shadow's black pupils slowly shape shifted into a different shape.

Sonic then saw the two and he waved at them with a soft smile. Shadow smiled slightly and waved back slightly. Sonic then grab his bag and one of his notebook and walked away.

Rouge blinked she then look staright at Shadow and took a quick notices at his eyes. As Shadow is still looking at the walking away blue hedgehog.

"Um Shadow? Hun? Shadow?" Rouge said waved her hand in front of Shadow to snap him out.

Shadow then blinked repeatedly as his pupils turn back to it rounded shape again. Shadow then look at Rouge with a confused expression.

"You alright Shadow?..." Rouge asked with a concern tone in her voice. Worrying of her hedgehog friend.

"I'm fine Rouge don't worry, now come on we'll be late" Shadow said with a blank face, he then walked ahead.

Rouge just let out sigh and she followed him. Rouge can't help but wonder on Shadow's eyes did the bullet do something to him. She needs to find out this sooner or later.

Shadow just went into deep thoughts, thinking what just happened. But he can't help but feeling something when Sonic is around but all he knows he'll never forget that blue hedgehog in his head for awhile.

𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Shadow was walking alone in the hallway, he kinda likes it since it was nice and quiet. Well not until he heard laughter at the next turn of the hallway. He thinks is just some students joking around, so he just walked past it with no care.

"Well look's like the blue hero is all egged up! HAHAHA!"

Shadow then stop he then look and his eyes widened. He saw what he is witnessing. Sonic was at the ground as his fur and his body is all covered up in egg yolk and broken eggshells are around him, sonic ears dropped down as he looked at himself.

As some girls were laughing at him, at his stupid self. And one of the girl's broke sonic's leg so he can't get up.

"Well come on big boy get~ oh you can't. And the people say your a hero but guess their wrong, you just a sad excuse of a hero and a b*tch" said the brown hedgehog earlier that was picking on Sonic yesterday. As she smirked.

Sonic just look down as his ears dropped, as he flinched in pain cause of his leg. Shadow was just witnessing all of this with wide eyes.

Then he clenched his hands into a tight fist, as he let out a low growl and his eyes narrowed. Soon his face darkened that you can't even see his raging eyes. Then his red eyes changed colour to yellow but it was mixed with his red eyes.

So now he has red and yellow eyes glowing with anger underneath the darkness of his face. As hot boiling anger filled and build in his body. And his mind was replaced nothing but words of "Murder" "kill them" "tear them apart" "kill them for hurting him" repeatedly.

Then while the girls were about to dragged sonic to somewhere. Someone grabbed one of the girls hair very harshly, that cause to let out a scream of pain. As the girls backed up from someone behind her. Sonic blinked and looked up, soon his eyes widened in shocked.

"What did i say....to all of you"

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...