Chapter 7

The next day there was reports of several dead bodies found in the bathroom by the janitor of school. And it was such a horrifying scene to see. The principal of the school announce this unexpected incident to the students and tell them to be aware.

As the police was investigating this murder mystery. As rumors of a killer in a school soon spread like wildfire around the school.

"I can't believe there's a killer in our school!"

"Are you sure? I mean it could be something different.."

"Hey, what other something different there is? Those girls wouldn't just randomly kill each other or kill themselves. Someone might kill them..."

"...i guess.."

The students continued to talk about the murderer who killed those girls in the bathroom, while someone was listening to their conversation. Which it might be a slight problem. And it was non other then Shadow the Hedgehog himself.

The ebony hedgehog was listening their conversation about the killer, him. But he didn't mind at all or feel sorry. He was glad those girls are killed in front of his eyes and his own hands.

While Shadow was minding his own business he saw a familiar face walked into the classroom with his little friend. It was Sonic and Tails as they both went to their assigned seats and sat down.

"Sonic...i'm kinda scared....w-what if the killer get us?" Tails asked with a small stutter in his sentences. Feeling horrified about the announcement and worried if they might be next.

"Don't worry buddy I'm sure the police will catch the killer no time flat, trust me" sonic said in a positive soft tone and smile. As he comforts his little best buddy.

Which Tails respond with a nodded. While the two are talking about other things. Shadow was watching them from his seat, but clearly he was just watching and looking at Sonic. As his hand take a slight grip on the edge of his table.

His hand was taking a strong grip on the edge of his table. While watching the blue hedgehog's movements. His black pupils slowly turn black small hearts as the red eyes slowly turning to such a pink shade color. He had no regret on killing them, as long as Sonic was his and alive in his arms.

He was starting to think if he should kill-no! He didn't want to, since it might upset sonic. So shadow will just think of the other of those annoying students. Then the school bell ring the students went quickly to their assigned seats when the teacher walk in.

Soon once they are all quiet and seated down. The teacher start the lesson of the difference between lovestruck and love sickness of feelings or action and condition of people or mobians feel towards others.

"Alright students today the topic of today is the difference between lovestruck and love sickness"

The teacher said as she write down on the board of the class about the subject that their learning.

"So what do you know about lovestruck?" The teacher asked the students. Then one of them raised their hands.

"Lovestruck is a metaphor for falling in love with someone quickly right?"

"Yes that's right lovestruck is falling in love with someone quickly you could say love at first sight. Now what about love sickness?" The teacher asked. Then Tails raised his hand before putting it down.

"Well I read about a lot of mortal emotions especially love sickness, lovesick refers to a more profound emotional state where you start to obsess over your inability to be with a specific person" Tails explained and answered the teacher.