food ads are torture for me

Katsu was watching yt videos when it went to a 104 minute, unskippable ad. Weird. But the ad was for Katsuki's all-time favorite food-sashimi. He started literally crying. Hanako heard and asked (from outside the room) "katsuki why are you crying?"
Katsuki said "it's stupid".
💜:don't say that it's stupid, please either tell me, or if you don't want to, say that...
🖤: fine, im crying because...because a yt ad...has...
-----
He paused. Hanako said, " let me see it!" and Katsuki handed over his phone, showing the delicious Japanese foods in the ads. Katsuki cried more.  "Oh...oh my..." said his sister, flabbergasted. She couldn't believe that this was what YouTube was showing.

Katsuki fell asleep again. He slept so damn much. Because he was tired. Very tired. He always felt lightheaded. Shocking /s. Katsuki wanted one thing more than anything else - to be able to eat normally. He always ate less than others, but never to this extent. When his life was normal, a girl at his school had asked him "Katsuki, why do you eat so little? Do you have an eating disorder?" He didn't at the time. But he always had a smaller appetite. It wasn't surprising that he ended up starving himself, since he was complimented on his thinness all the time.

But now it was getting out of hand. You know the saying "on death's door"? Katsuki already had 1 foot in death's house. No one knows how he's a mizutsu (see I Love a Demon for definition) since his body is so weak. He was very sick because he didn't eat. Sometimes he'd zone out, eventually fainting, because he had so little energy.

He wore oversize clothes for two reasons. The more obvious one is because any clothes would be oversize on someone as thin as Katsuki. And the other reason is because he doesn't want to make anyone sad with his extremely skinny body. By anyone I mostly mean Hanako. She loved her younger brother more than anyone else. So for her to see him like that would make her cry. Katsuki didn't want that. He actually cried when he found out that Hanako knew about his self-starvation, because (his words)

" I didn't want her to worry about me, since she already has so much to worry about. I was going to [no tips here mf] and if she found out? I'd be f*cked. Hanako doesn't need to be sad/scared/whatever just because I can't get my sh*t together and eat normally." Obviously it's not a choice and katsuki shouldnt blame himself but anyway.

When he woke up he decided to go on Instagram. And what was the first thing on there? If you guessed delicious food, youre correct!!