Preliminaries

Iruka-sensei what are you doing here?' Asked Sakura.

'I'm here to welcome you back and congratulate you on passing the second phase of the Chunin exams.' Said Iruka smiling.

Iruka told them about the purpose of the second exam which in addition to survival, was to test the integrity of the ninja to not read classified documents or in this case the scrolls. After that he bid them farewell and they went into the tower's inner area.

Naruto found out that Kiba's team had already arrived as well as Gaara's team. Since there were still two days until the exams were over Naruto decided go back home.

Timeskip next day
Naruto went back to the tower in the morning. After a few hours he went to the arena for the preliminaries.

Gaara appeared behind Naruto.

'Naruto Uzumaki.' He said in that same monotonous tone he always used.

'Gaara.' Replied Naruto without turning around

"I gonna have fun killing you. "Gaara said with a sadistic grin

"Oh is that so I can't wait to see. Naruto chuckled as he turned around.

"We will see. "Gaara said before he disappeared with a body flicker

After Gaara left Shikamaru appeared. Shikamaru looks at Naruto with a serious expression.

"Is there something you want to ask me." Naruto

"Rather than ask I will check for myself." Shikamaru said before taking out a kunai.

Shikamaru approached Naruto with the kunai. He saw that Naruto was not even phased. He just smiled at him as Shikamaru got closer and closer. When Shikamaru was in front of him. Shikamaru stabbed Naruto in his neck. After stabbing Naruto he took the Kunai out.

After he did that he saw Naruto's wound heal instantly.

"So you figured it out." Naruto

"Yes even though I wasn't 100% sure. Since the start of the exam I wondered why you said you entered the Chuunin Exams just to die. It's because you are immortal." Shikamaru

"Yes I am" Naruto

"How did you become immortal. Did you use some sort of forbidden technique to attain your immortality." Shikamaru

"I tried to resurrect someone I cared about and got punished for it. I will be leaving now" Naruto said before disappearing

With Kabuto

Kabuto and his team meet with Orochimaru before the next stage of the exams start and Kabuto gives him the intel he's gathered on Sasuke.

''So Naruto is alive. So that was probably a clone i killed. It would be disappointing if the fourth's son died that easily" Orochimaru thought

One days later

The second phase of the exams was now over, the teams that made it were: Team seven, eight and ten, Guy's team, the sound team, the sand team and Kabuto's team.The teams assembled in the arena that Naruto had been in. The Hokage stood in front of the Genin with their Jounin-Sensei's behind him. He told them that the Chunin exams serve the purpose of not only testing ninja, but also of moderating the levels of the ninja in each nation as well as developing friendship.

'Just tell me the details of the exam I can handle anything you can throw at me.' Said Gaara when the Hokage finished speaking and answering other questions.

'Very well I will now tell you exactly what the details of the third exam are.' Said the Hokage.

Just then Hayate appeared bowing in front of the Hokage and asked him if he could speak first, to which the Hokage obliged.