Confessions and Confrontations

At the hotel

Naruto and the others were sitting at the bar. Jiraiya and Shizune asks him about Ankhseram. Tsunade was also interested to hear about it.

"Just what did you do to piss off that God." Jiraiya

Naruto picked up his glass" Long story short. I tried to resurrect someone. Ankhseram who is the God of life and death, didn't like the idea of me trying to bring someone back from the dead."

"If that's true. Then why hasn't Orochimaru or my Grand-Uncle Tobirama not been punished by Ankhseram." Tsunade

"She has a point" Jiraiya

"That's because Ankhseram isn't a god from this world. He comes from another world," Naruto

Shizune, piecing together the implications, suddenly spoke up. "Wait, Naruto, if this God is from another world, does that mean... you are also from that world?"

Naruto nodded "Yes, in my past life, before I was Naruto Uzumaki, I was Zeref Dragneel, a dark mage from the world called Earth Land. After my death there, I was reincarnated here."

The revelation struck like a thunderbolt. Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Shizune were taken aback, each processing the information in their own way.

Shizune asks Naruto why he wants to die so badly.

Naruto gives them a explanation on his curse." The curse of contradiction, that Ankhseram placed on me, is multifaceted. Firstly, it grants me immortality. I can't age, and I can't die by normal means. Secondly, it comes with death magic, a powerful and dangerous ability that's tied to my emotions, particularly my value for human life."Seeing the puzzled looks on their faces, he elaborated further.

"If I care for someone, if I value their life highly, the curse will activate and... kill them. It's like the more I love, the more likely it is that I'll cause death around me."

The room grew heavy with the revelation.

Jiraiya frowned deeply, the lines on his face hardening. "So, essentially, this curse punishes you for having human connections, for caring and valuing others. That's a harsh sentence for anyone.

"Naruto nodded , his eyes reflecting a well of sadness"That's why my greatest wish... is to finally die. To end this cycle of suffering. Not just for me, but for everyone around me. I don't want to risk harming innocent people"

Tsunade spoke up, her voice thick with emotion, for her relative. "That's no way for anyone to live, Naruto. It's cruel. There has to be a loophole or a way to break the curse.

"We need to consider all our options. Research from both our world and any information about Earth Land that Naruto can provide. There must be some precedent, some way to counteract or nullify the curse." Shizune

Jiraiya nodded in agreement, his determination clear. "We'll start looking into every known form of sealing technique, curse breaking, and even forbidden jutsu that might offer a solution. Anything that might give us a chance to end your curse, Naruto."

"I know of a way to break my curse" Naruto

"Just tell us what it is and we will do what we can to help you" Jiraiya

"It's simple. All you have you do is get cursed and fall in love with me. Then you kill me." Naruto said eye smiling

"Something that doesn't involve killing you." Tsunade

"No I don't know any other methods." Naruto

Naruto downed his drink and got up from his seat. He went to hotel room to rest. He tells them they can come up with solutions another time.