Part 1: It's me, Sumon

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKE AND COMMENT TO INSPIRE ME

Important characters in this story: Sumon, Cheng Xiao, Dora, He Jun Lin

Unimportant characters in this story: Ripon, Shathi, Mr. Feng, Naim, Tanveer

This is audio [ Hi, this is Sumon. I am a college student. There is nothing special to say about me. The only thing is to spend time with my friends and poke people. I always wanted to be a writer but my parents don't support that.]

In the video scene [ Sumon wakes up from sleep. His reaction is 'Disgusting'. Because it's time to go to college. He goes to the washroom and gets fresh.]

Mom calls, "Did you wake up?"

Sumon says, "I wish I didn't!". 

Sumon comes to the dining table. There are 5 members in Sumon's family. They are Sumon, his father Ripon, his mother Shathi, and his two brothers Naim and Tanveer. All of them are eating. 

Ripon says, "What's the update on your studying, Sumon?"

Sumon looks at the camera and gives an innocent look. The scene moves to Sumon's college. Sumon is in the classroom and he is standing with his answer sheet. The number of the exam is zero! The teacher is looking very angry and he is looking at Sumon.

 Sumon's face is covered with innocent cry-ness. The scene comes back to the present. Ripon asks again, "What happened? Say!"

Sumon says with a fake smile and real fear, "It was great! Ha ha ha!".

In the night, Sumon is in his room and he is writing a story by covering the notebook with a book. So that everyone understands that Sumon is studying. Mom comes and watches Sumon hiding. Mom understands that Sumon is not studying. 

Because the book which was put in front of Sumon was put contrary. Mom opens the door and then Sumon gets scared and gives a fake smile. 

Mom asks, "What are you doing?"

Sumon replies, "You can't see? I am studying Mom! Why are you disturbing me!"

Mom says, "Oh, really! You are studying?". 

Sumon says, "Yeah! See my book!". 

Then Sumon goes to take the book and realizes that the book is put contrary. Then he gives a smile and scratches his head. 

Mom says in anger, "You are wasting your time again. You are not going to have dinner tonight. After completing your study, come to eat!". 

Mom leaves. Sumon says in a sad voice, "I don't like studying Mom!"

Then Sumon looks at the camera and says, "Uffff" by downing his head with a hand over the head.

The scene starts in the morning. Sumon gets up and gets fresh. Mom comes to his room and takes him to eat breakfast by force. Sumon eats breakfast. At the eating time, Ripon and Shathi were giving good advice to Sumon. 

But everything was crossing over Sumon's head. He is listening in one ear and pushing out everything in another ear. After eating breakfast, Sumon gets ready to go to college. He goes to go college but, in the meantime, when he crossed the area of their house, there comes a naughty idea in his mind.