Part 4: Cheng Xiao meets Sumon- WeChat

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKE AND COMMENT TO INSPIRE ME

In the evening, Cheng Xiao comes back to home. She seems very happy. Dora and He Jun Lin notice that. 

Then they ask her, "What happened, madam? Your face is looking red! Why is that?"

Cheng Xiao tries to hide her shy full face but she couldn't. She says smiling, "You guys laughed at me because I can't get a boyfriend, right? I will show you what I can Have!". 

Dora and He Jun Lin get surprised. They ask, "Did you get a boyfriend? OMG!!!". 

Cheng Xiao smiles and goes to the washroom to get fresh. Dora and He Jun Lin become "Haaa!". After some time, Cheng Xiao comes out and asks for dinner. 

Dora says, "Sit. He Jun cooked for us.".

Cheng Xiao sits. He Jun Lin serves food. He Jun Lin asked Cheng Xiao, "Did you get a boyfriend?". 

Cheng Xiao makes her eyes small and says, "Just eat and brush your teeth. There's coming bad smell from there!". 

Cheng Xiao poked He Jun Lin. He Jun Lin got roasted. After finishing eating, they go to their bedroom. Lights are off of the room but the screen of Cheng Xiao's phone is still on. Dora gets angry. 

She says, "Why don't you share him with us, bitch!"

Cheng Xiao gets angry and says, "What did you say?".

 He Jun Lin says, "Wait, wait, wait! She meant that why don't you share your boyfriend's picture with us?". 

Cheng Xiao says, "Oh. Not now! Wait until the fruit becomes sweet.". 

Dora and He Jun Lin become silent and sleep. There starts chatting between our story king and queen. The chatting was fully on till 2 AM. Then they also said, "BYE!" to each other and slept. In the morning, Dora throws water in the face of Cheng Xiao.

Cheng Xiao jumps from the bed and says, "Holy crap! What did you do?". 

Dora says, "It's 11 AM and you are still sleeping! It's time to go to your daycare center!". 

Cheng Xiao remember and go to the washroom and take a bath faster because she didn't take a bath last night. 

Dora says, "Don't forget to take He Jun Lin with you! I am going to the parlor!". 

Cheng Xiao says, "Why will He Jun go with me?". 

Dora shout and says, "Don't you remember? Last night I told you to take He Jun with you and have a round of the city. You agreed! Oh. You were busy chatting with your husband!". 

Cheng Xiao says, "OK, OK! I'll take her with me! Now you go.". 

Dora leaves. He Jun Lin is waiting in front of the car for Cheng Xiao. Dora comes. He Jun Lin asks, "Where is Cheng Xiao?". 

Dora says, "Honorable madam just woke up from sleep. Wait until she comes down. When she comes here, hit on her head in the name of DORA. I am going to the parlor. Bye!". 

Dora leaves and He Jun Lin stays there. Cheng Xiao comes down and gives a fake smile and says sorry. He Jun Lin is so soft-hearted. She asks Cheng Xiao, "Why don't you tell his name to us, Cheng Xiao? At least we are friends!". 

Cheng Xiao says, "Don't be like a kid, He Jun! I'll tell you guys when I reach the target!".

He Jun Lin says, "It's okay then!".