Ep. 1

Ghost of The Elite (Male Gun Park Reader x Classroom of The Elite)

Part 1

First day of classes were about to begin and the class of 1-D were just waiting for their teacher to arrive. Most of the seats were still empty but one by one, more students arrived and most of them would either talk to each other or just stay in their seat, minding their own business.

Female Student 1:"I see! What genre do you like?"

Female Student 2:"Oh what genre? Well, I like romance!"

Female Student 1:"Oh, really?"

Female Student 3:"Probably stuff like shoujo manga.."

Female Student 4:"Really? I like mysteries!"

The class seemed to enjoy themselves while classes still haven't started when suddenly, the door slides open and soon, the class' attention is now drawn to the person at the door. He was wearing a full-rimmed glasses and had a slicked back black hair.

The student entered the class and slowly heads to his seat as the class watched him

After he sat down, the class resumed doing what they were doing earlier.

Female Student 1:"Did you see that guy?"

Female Student 2:"Yeah. He looks pretty hot, not gonna lie."

Female Student 3"Compared to most of the guys we have in the class, I'd say he looks pretty attractive."

Female Student 4:"He looks scary though."

Female Student 5:"Think I should try getting his number?"

The student with the glasses looked around the classroom and decided to kill the time by reading a book. Just as he was still reading his book, a blonde-haired student gets up from his seat and says,

Blond-haired Male Student:"Everyone, may I have your attention? *all students look at him* I was hoping we could all introduce ourselves, to get better acquainted early on the first day. The teacher doesn't seem to be here yet as well. What do you think?"

Female Student 1:"*raises her hand* I'm in!"

Female Student 2:"Sounds good for me."

Female Student 3:"Yeah. I don't even know anyone's names."

Blond-haired Male Student:"Thanks. I'll go first, then. I'm Yosuke Hirata. Just call me Yosuke. My hobby is all kinds of sports and I intend to join the soccer club at this school. Nice to meet you all!"

 Nice to meet you all!"