Ep.3

Ghost of The Elite (Male Gun Park Reader x Classroom of The Elite)

Part 3

A few days have passed after the mid-terms and all the students resumed their normal lives until one day, Y/N somehow finds himself in the middle of an investigation. One day, when Y/N was walking down the hallway, heading to the classroom, he hears Sudo yelling loudly inside.

Sudo:"I'm telling you, it wasn't like that! There were three of them!"

Female Student:"Still..."

Karuizawa:"Yeah...."

Y/N's thoughts:*Did something happen?*

Kushida:"*walking towards Y/N* Y/N, Y/N! I think something bad might have happened!"

Y/N's thoughts:*No sh**, Sherlock.*

Later, the class sat down on their seats once Ms. Chabashira is present.

Chabashira:"Basket ball club members from Class C, have filed a complaint with the school against Sudo. They claim that after practice, they were attacked one-sided by Sudo, without any viable reason."

Sudo:"*slams his arm on his desk* It was self-defense! Self-defense! They were jealous because I became a regular, so they picked a fight!"

Chabashira:"There's no evidence of that. Though, if there was a witness, it might be a different story."

Sudo growled in disbelief in reaction.

Kushida:"Everyone! Did anyone happen to see Sudo-kun's fight? Does anyone know anything about it?"

No one came up and Sudo hung his head low in frustration. No one was going to prove him innocent.

Koenji:"Perhaps you'd have been better off getting expelled, Red Hair-kun. Your presence is far from beautiful."

Sudo:"*stands up from his seat, enraged* Huh?!"

Hirata:"Sudo-kun! Don't!"

Chabashira:"In one week's time, there will be a discussion with Class C, and the student council will be there, too. Depending on how it turns out, there may be a forfeiture of points, as well as disciplinary measures of Sudo."

***

Shortly after Chabashira left, the students of Class 1-D sighed in disappointment as there was a deduction to their points as a result of Sudo's actions.

Male Student 1:"Man, this sucks! All because of Sudo..."

Male Student 2:"Another month of living with zero points."

Female Student:"Maybe we'd be better if he had been expelled."

Sato:"Right?"

Y/N was really interested in it anyway and decided to mind his own business.

Hirata:"Everyone, listen to me. *everyone listens to him* I want to trust my classmates. Why don't we work together to hunt for witnesses and clues?"

Karuizawa:"Cool! I'm in!"

Female Student:"If you want to, Hirata-kun..."

Kushida:"I'm in, too! If we don't believe in him, who will?"

Male Student:"If Kushida-chan says so..."

Male Student 2:"I'm totally in!"

Kushida:"*approaches Y/N* Hey, Y/N. You'll work with us too, right?"

Y/N:"No."

Kushida:"Huh? Why? Sudo-kun needs our help! He'll get expelled if we don't help him out."

Y/N:"He's better off expelled."