Ep. 2

Ghost of The Elite (Male Gun Park Reader x Classroom of The Elite)

Part 2

A few more weeks have past and Y/N has increasingly gotten bored. All he did was study, work out, eat, sleep, repeat. That was all he did throughout the week and nothing really entertained him much and no one really to talk to besides the girls from his classroom, either to be Karuizawa or Sato, but neither of them were that much interest to him.

All his focus was on the upcoming mid-terms and considering how the school goes, he knew he had to work hard a little bit on his studies. It was afternoon and there weren't any classes so Y/N decided to take the time to walk around the school, probably to find a drink which he eventually did.

He came across a vending machine and purchases a canned drink. As he was about to head back, Y/N stops when he sees Sudo angrily confronting a bunch of students at the side.

Sudo:"That's great! Bring it on!"

Student 1:"That's some outdated thug act, eh."

Student 2:"So lame."

Long-Haired Male Student:"You're a pathetically ugly creature."

Sudo:"What the hell did you say?!"

Sudo was about to lay a hand on the long haired student but the other students managed to grab a hold of Sudo and brought him to his knees.

Sudo:"Let me go!"

Long-Haired Male Student:"I can't wait to see how many of you will be expelled after the upcoming test. It appears you will be the first..."

The long haired male student walks closer to Sudo and it seemed as of he was about to strike him in the eye but his finger moved and it booped his forehead.

Sudo:"*growling* I hope you're prepared for this."

Sudo then released himself from the students' graps and was about to fight the long-haired student until a voice says,

Female Student:"All of you, stop right there!"

The students let go of Sudo who has become increasingly frustrated.

Sudo:"What do you want?! Stay out of this!"

Female Student:"As a student of this school, I cannot allow violence to slip away. If you still insist on fighting, I'm going to call security."

Long-Haired Student:"Ichinose, this isn't a fight

Long-Haired Student:"Ichinose, this isn't a fight. We're the victims here."

Ichinose:"Are you sure? It looked like you provoked him into it, Ryuen. If you keep this up, I'll report this to the school."

Ryuen took just a few glances at Ichinose and walks away shortly after.

Ryuen:"*to Sudo* Hey, monkey. I think you'll make an excellent toy."

Sudo:"Tch. Why you...! You running away?!"

After seeing all of it, Y/N just shrugs and walks away so he can get back to his dorm.

***

The next day was just another normal day for Y/N. Go to class, have some lunch and go to class again to study. As he was at his seat, still studying for the upcoming mid-terms, Kushida stands up from her seat and calls for everyone's attention.

Kushida:"Sorry, everyone. There's something I want to give you before you go."

She passes out some papers to the students.

Karuizawa:"Test questions? Did you make these?"

Kushida:"Actually, they're questions from an earlier test. A third-year student gave them to me last night."

Hirata:"Past questions?"

Kushida:"*nods* Yeah. He said pretty much the same questions have appeared on the test the last two years. So I bet they'll be useful on our test tomorrow, too!"

Male Student:*stands up clinging to the paper* Are you kidding me?!"

Male Student 2:"Heck, I didn't have to run myself ragged studying all this time!"

Sudo:"This is great!"

Kushida:"*hands out a paper to a student* Koenji, here."

Koenji:"Unfortunately, I don't need that kind of thing. And I have a date to get to. Now, if you'll excuse me."

Koenji waves his hand as he leaves the classroom. Y/N looks at the paper, folds it and keeps it inside of his notebook before leaving the classroom as well.

***

TIMESKIP

TEST RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT DAY

The students of Class 1-D screamed in joy as almost all of them had passed their mid-terms. Y/N passed his mid-terms as well and is satisfied with the results he got. As soon as after everyone else got their results, Y/N packed up his things and decided to head back to his dorm room.

***

Y/N opened the door and laid down on his bed, letting out a sigh as he stares up the ceiling.

Y/N's thoughts:*It's only been a few months and my boredom is increasing. *sighs* Why am I even here? I thought this school would be a bit more interesting....*

He crosses his arms over the back of his head as he remembers a conversation he had with his mentor.

Tom Lee:*Ya know, there's this one school back in Japan that I've been hearing about. A school that judges students based on their proficiency and is even sponsored by the government. Helluva place I've heard. I think you'll find it interesting. Though if it doesn't really suit your taste, feel free to take it down as much as you please. But, I believe it's gonna take more than just fists to bring it down, heheheehehee..*

Y/N sat up from his bed with a smirk on his face

Y/N:"More than fists, huh? I think I can manage that."

TO BE CONTINUED...

(Forgive me if this chapter is too short for you guys. Kinda running out of ideas on where to end this chapter so yeah....Also sorry for the slow updates. Been busy for the last few months which I guess has affected my writing skills but I'll try to update at times - Author)