Channel II: New Screen, New Journey

Jack's pov

I woke up from my nap while i was looking after the pale kid. Then i saw a messy blanket on the couch. Well scrap. I instantly got of the chair i was sleeping on and look for the kid. 

I then found him reaching out for... a loaf of bread? I walked over to him and got to bread for him. He then looked at me and screamed. startling me. we both backed away from each other. Clearly surprised. "so uh.. Are you going to take the bread or..?" after i said that the kid took to bread and turns around, his back in front of me. He must've been very hungry since he has pale skin. When i checked on him again, he only took one slice of an amount.

Now this is very concerning. I looked at him with concern on my face. He then turn around. I realized he has a paper bag over his head. "what's your name kid?" I asked. Can't keep calling him kid every time i mention him. He seemed to be hesitant at first but then said in a whisper. "ᴹᵒⁿᵒ..." (DAMN YOU FEW MONTHS ME! this type of text is from a crossover book of mha and mono! Their book is cool but has slow updates. So go check them out!) He answered. "well I'm Jack Darby, the one who brought you in my house. Well- me and my mom's house but still" I could hear a small giggle from the kid. I smiled and told him to follow me.

I told him to sit on the couch as i dialed my mom. "Hello?" "hey mom, the kid woke up. And his name is Mono. can you give a check up on him when you get home?" "sure but, i might get home late at night if that's okay with you" I thought about it. "yeah its fine. I gotta take care of the kid though" "alright, please be careful and good luck" Mom ended the call.

I saw him staring at the tv. "hey kid, wanna go outside?" He turned his head around to look at me. he is probably thinking about it before nodding.

Mono's pov

Jack the tall kid asked me to go outside..?(A/N: i head canon that most LN kids only know adults and children. They dont know about teenagers nor babies. its like knowing white and black but not grey.) I nodded and followed him to the door. He opened the door and looked at something. What is that??? I pulled the tall child's sleeve. He looked at me. I pointed the strange looking thing with curiosity.

"Oh that? That's a motorcycle. or bike for short" He said. A motorcycle? That's new. "ᵂʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵃ.. ᵐᵒᵗᵒʳᶜʸᶜˡᵉˀ" i asked softly. I'm still not used to my voice. even though i used my voice to call out.. Them but this is new. If I'm in a new 'channel' then i should use my voice when necessary. 

Tall Jack (A/N: I think this would be the first nickname Mono can come up with when he's with someone tall -.-) then got on the 'motorcycle' and wore something like a helmet. I slowly got on the transportation object. "hold on to me for safety kid" Tall Jack said. I gripped on his shirt.

As soon as i did that, the motorcycle started to roar to life. me being the sensitive child i am, i jumped from the sudden loud noise. Tall Jack started to chuckle. and we started to head off somewhere.

after 3 minutes, we got to a huge building. Is this a School? I though there's only one School. I began to tense up. Remembering the Teacher and the ceramic students. I shook my head and held Jack's hand tightly. When we are at the entrance, two new kids  came up to me and Jack. I hid behind Jack. clearly scared and nervous. "who's this kid Jack? Are you babysitting now?" the girl with pink to black hair said. She seems to know Jack. "Miko i think your making the kid nervous and scared."

The girl looked behind Jack. Seeing me made Her gasp. "HE'S SO CUTEE!" She picked me up after pushing Jack to the side to do so. I made a surprised squeak. The girl which i think is 'Miko' since Tall Jack told her not to overwhelm me then hugged me tighter. I coughed. my lung begging for air. "Miko your suffocating them!" Jack said. "Oh! Sorry kid! You're just very cute and small" She putted me down and gave me a head pat.