Channel III: Normal Day?

Mono's pov

I woke up with a blanket over my face. I pulled the blanket and got up. I'm actually quite surprised my paper bag is still on. I look around my surroundings. Only to find no one home. I frown under my bag. Did they go somewhere?

I went to the kitchen table to find a note.

[Hey Mono, You might be wondering where me and my mom went. Don't worry we just went to a store to buy some clothes and stuff for you. There is toast on the table. We'll be back soon!]

- Jack and June (mom)

What's a toast? I look to the left to see a plate of sliced bread that has a brown-yellow spread on it. Is this what they call toast? I took a slice and ate it. Surprisingly they taste good than actual bread.

I decided to go to the garage. And the bike is there. I decided to examine it. The color looks nice and it seems to be very clean. Jack must have enough responsibility to make it look shiny.

Jack had some small keys for the bike. Did he bring it or left it? I search around for the small keys until i found it.

I turn around and thought about if i should try it. I shook my head and placed the keys back. I can't drive a motorcycle! I don't even have those card thingies that Jack has for idtenficifi- i don't know how to say that word-

I stared at the motorcycle for a while before going back inside, grabbing a pen and paper. Thanks to the School (I head cannon that, before Mono met Six, He used to sneak inside the school and learn by himself in a library) I learned how to write. But it was too boring so maybe drawing would be better.

I went went back to the garage and looked at the motorcycle. What if i drew the motorcycle? Been awhile since i have drawn something. I places the paper on the working desk the garage has and try to find a chair or stool. I then went to the kitchen and grabbed a dining chair.

I went back to the garage once again and placed the chair in front of the desk. Climbing on to the chair with a few small struggles but managed to climb up on to the chair anyway. It felt nice to see things normal sized unlike Pale City. Speaking of Pale City, how is it doing without me? I mean, without a mono there won't be a Broadcaster.

I shook my head and continued drawing the motorcycle. Adding a few squiggles and lines (that are very inaccurate to my drawing) and decided to show it to the motorcycle even though it's not alive.

"look motorcycle! I made a drawing of you!" I innocently said with a big amile under my paper bag. Showing it to the motorcycle. After a few seconds the garage door opens to show Tall Jack and his Adult coming in. I quickly moved out of the way as the drove on slowly.

"sorry if it took so long for us to come back, you didn't do anything yet right? No panic attacks?" the Adult asks. "speaking of panic attacks, I almost forgot to give you a check-up!" i tilted my head. A what? "what's a check-up?" I asked the adult.

"a check up is where the doctor checks your health for anything bad" she answers. Why was my doctor making undead mannequins instead of that though? I nodded my head and followed her to the living room. Tall Kid was near us as Adult June gives me a check up.

She then noticed my untreated scratches, wounds, and scars. "oh my.. Kid what happen to you?" the adult asks with so much concern. I didn't answer. I never wanted to answer that question anyways. "i understand why you dont want to but please give atleast a few words describing your past situation".

"I don't wanna talk about it.." I whispered. The adult nodded but was still worried about my wounds. The Adult continues her check-up on me. She would ask if some if my areas hurt a lot. Even though they are already dull from running and going through a lot of loops. He is glad that the loop stopped but it hurts him to think of leaving everything in Pale City to rot.