First Step

"Ow...."

That was his first step into a new multiverse, Fable groaned and got to his feet.

Not a very good start.

Looking around the self proclaimed story collector saw he was in a forest, of really big trees.

Maybe he should have stayed with Mr Traveller longer, maybe find out if he knew a way for people to fly without wings.

Wings were so cool!

Mr Travellers wings were awesome, and if he was lucky he'd meet Mr Travellers baby brother and see his cool wings too.

He was wing envious.

"Um..." Fable said looking around, he.. hadn't really thought this through had he.

"Hmmm..." he hummed narrowing his eye lights, he didn't have wings but maybe he could cheat the system with his magic?

He ignored the voice of common sense, which sounded a lot like Traveller telling him this was a bad idea.

"Up up and away!" he cried jumping, concentrating his magic.

He was floating.

"Yes!" he cheered.

"Wait... how do I stop?" he said frowning

And lost concentration and dropped.

Oh! lucky for him there was a pond below!

Spplllash

"Yuck," he said moments later spitting water out and climbing out.

------
Traveller paused and blinked.

His babybones doing dangerous things sense was going off.

It wasn't Karma.

He twitched... kids.

------

Its took way to many tries, and way to many dunks into the pond before Fable finally got the floaty thing down. It barely took any power, he could probably flat and defy gravity and sleep through it.

So he slept that way that night.

Yes... defying gravity was awesome.

He could so easier get stories if he did this.

It was then that he smelled fish cooking, and he realized he was starved.

"Why.. are you floating over my campfire?" a tired voice asked.

Ops... he was distracted by the smell and hunger he'd gone right to the source.

------

Sans... wished he could change a lot of things.

Like the fact he hadn't been more patient.

Wishing he'd had a chance to say goodbye.

Wishing he'd been able to save anyone else.

Wishing he as Time Kid had been able to reverse it and save his multiverse.

Damn that Ink.

Creator, more like Over Creator.

He and his AU had stayed out of the balance war, they were from a kid AU for one and even then they'd known they'd more likely get dusted by a stray attack by Ink they from the other side.

They it had all fallen down.

His multiverse was gone.

He was alone in another multiverse, growing up alone no longer a kid.

Worse, he could feel the multiverse dying.

Now he had a floaty kid floating over his dinner.

------

Fable ate the fish happily, asking five zillion questions an hour as he did.

Then after bewildering the adult, he got directions to the only place others lived. Aka, the actual Sans of this AU.

"Wait kid!" Sans cried as they kid floated off warp speed.

Fable.. wasn't very impressed, it was night when he arrived and the local group were...

Okay.. so the nicest way to say it were idiots.

It was... unfortunately too easy to get the stories of this place, as every three hours everyone would gather and sing the story. So he grabbed his quill and write it down, blinking when his writing became nicer looking when he was done and a small stat page appeared at the top telling him certain facts.

Like the fact he'd literally grabbed all the info in two minutes, the Multiverse identity code... those existed? There had only ever been one AU here. And apparently this place was going to fade in a few days.

"Its.. like the Creator here got drunk and wrote out an idea on a napkin," he said confused.

"Kid!"

Fable blinked seeing the Sans again.

"Hello Mr Sans," Fable said closing his book.

"Come on kid, this place gets weirder at night." Sans said leading him away.

"Okay," he chirped skipping after him.

------

Three days later Fable was bored, but he'd helped Mr Sans pack and was going to get him to a new multiverse.

"That looks creepy," Sans said looking at he sky.

"Yup," Fable agreed, as the sky was black with jagged white lightning slashing through it as the word started to fade.

"Ready to go kid?" Sans asked.

"Yup.. hey there will be other Sans and your not a time kid anymore... are you going to choose a new name?" Fable asked taking his hand, the other holding his book which was open and glowing.

"Huh... call me Chronos."