Chapter 14: The Blue Lock 11

Azure: I knew it. Rin only calculates the best locations for himself to shoot. Shidou on the other hand just jumped to where he could score a goal by instinct.

The two glared at each other viciously.

Shidou: You that again and I'll kill you on the spot, Rin-Chan.

Rin: How about about you actually put those antennae to some use, you fucking insect.

Ryu: This game is just about done. I don't see either of those fuck boys working together at all.

Kurona: Yeah, like cats and dogs.

The game continued, as just as the other team expected, things continued like normal on their offense. After getting open for a shot, and Chigiri mistakingly giving Rin cover to score, Team Scored their second point.

However unsurprisingly, Azure didn't take that sitting lying down.

Azure: Ryu, no need for a long pass.

Ryu: ... Oh shit, you're doing that aren't you?

Ryu gave Azure a simple pass from slightly behind the kick off line.

Isagi: 'H-He's bluffing, right?'

Without hesitation, Azure kicked the ball hard, as it flew through the air, shocking everyone.

Shidou: Wait, what the hell?

Rin: He can kick from that far on command?

The ball went right into the goal, shocking most people watching.

Score: 4-2 Team A

Azure: *Sigh* In the first selection I wasn't really able to do it freely, but after practice I've made a 35 meter shot a reliable one.

Isagi: 'Man, sometimes I really forget just how big of a monster Azure is. But right now, that's just not what I should be thinking about. I have to score a goal before they finish this game!'

Team B was back on offense once again, as this time they came in much more aggressively than they had their last few possessions. Rin was being defended by Ryu, as even though his defense wasn't on the level of Azure's he was still able to be a problem for Rin.

Ryu: 'I'm able to cancel Rin out, but I just don't know what I'm missing to completely shut him down.'

Rin: 'You're always a pain in the ass aren't you?! I guess I have no other choice...'

Rin passed the ball to Isagi, who Ryu had no doubt in his mind knew that Rin would have to pass to him.

Ryu: 'He was betting on Rin not waisting precious time trying to get past me?'

Isagi: 'It's time to attack!!'

Nanase: NICE ISAGI!!!

Hiori: Let's go! HERE!!

Isagi kicked the ball over to Hiori, as he passed it back to Isagi after he got past Yukimiya. However the Kurona did his best to block his path afterwards. However having a third option, Isagi passed to Nanase, with the three not having much trouble at all to move up. Nanase passed it back to Hiori, however one more player on A Team had decided to join in on defense.

Chigiri: Look in front of you cyan head!!

After the confusion, all players began running to the penalty box, with chaos ensuing. Hiori passed the ball, with Shidou and Rin both going to get it themselves.

Azure: 'Please. They're making it so that we don't even have to try hard enough to defend them.'

Ryu: 'I'll take the wild ball and just put the final nail in the coffin.'