Chapter 15: Blue Lock Vs Japan U-20

We pick the story back up NOT in Blue Lock, but in the Japanese U-20 training camp.

Houichi: The match is in 2 weeks! You are all the members of the Japanese U-20 team. The ones chosen for the sake of victory. And the long awaited new addition to our team-

He pink haired player walked in.

Houichi: Sae Itoshi!!

SAE "MIDFIELD GENIUS" ITOSHI!!

Sae: ...

Players had different reactions, with some amazed, and others not so much. Shidou simply picked his nose with his pinky not paying much attention to anything being said.

Houichi: Sae, any fighting words for the team?

Sae: ... Be thankful you get to play football with me.

Most players listening to that seemed offended.

Sae: I don't have the slightest interest in most of you. Only one guy's got my attention. And since you'll never get a chance like this again... Do your best not to piss me off.

Player: Haha... Talk about confidence.

???: Get off your high horse, Genius.

A blonde player stood up, looking at Sae. This was a player known as Shuto Sendo.

Sendo: You might be a bit famous around the world, but you're just a second division player in the end aren't you? I'm a regular forward in the best team in Japan. So watch your mouth, because right now I'm above you.

Sae: ... What about it? As for you, you'll compete to be the top scorer in the nation, get in the national team, get an annual salary of 50 Million Yen, marry a Gravure Idol, and then live a happy life. That would be the peak of your soccer life.

Sendo hearing all this seemed to think it wasn't bad at all.

Sae: My singular interest is to be the best in the world. There is a fundamental different depth to our greed. Just now you thought the things that I listed didn't sound so bad right? That's how you know you'll never be the best in the world. Now piss off.

Sendo: OF COURSE I CAN BE THE-

Shidou leapt forward, slamming Sendo's head into the table.

Shidou: DREAM ON LOSER! BETTER LUCK IN YOUR NEXT LIFE!! Getting all hung up in some titles is lame!! You watch your own damn mouth, YOY DUMB ASS STRIKE-

Everyone heard a groan, looking at someone with their head down, using their arms as pillows.

???: Could you do me a favor and quiet the fuck down?

The male had black hair, as he looked up, tired.

???: Some of us didn't get a good nights rest...

He saw everyone getting ready to fight Shidou, looking at Sendo, who looked up with a slightly bloody nose.