I love you too

Summary: Phil leaves the house and when he returns he shows his feelings for Dan.

Warnings: smut

Words : 2,019

"Phil?" Dan shouted as he rubbed his eyes and sat up in his bed slightly, propping himself up on his elbows. he waited for a short time before shouting out again. there was still no reply so he closed his eyes, let out a deep breath and swung his legs over the side of his bed. he was wearing boxers and a baggy white top, so the cold air hit him painfully causing him to shiver. he reached up and stretched out as much as he could and stood up scratched the back of neck. he made his way to the door and turned the cold handle. he stepped out and slowly walked down the corridor and stopped outside of Phil's door. they had lived together for a long time so it wasn't unusual for them to be around each other in minimal clothing. he pulled the door handle and quietly stepped in to make sure that if he was in there, he wouldn't be disturbed. he peered in and looked to the bed in the centre of the room, there were odd socks and other bits of clothing around the room. the bed was messy and Phil wasn't there. he looked over at the bin next to his bed and giggled, there were some crumpled up tissues balanced on top of the other rubbish and one on the floor next to the bin that had missed completely. he was kind of glad that Phil wasn't there, it wold save him some embarrassment. Dan walked out and made his way to the kitchen "philllliiipppp?" he shouted out and he still had no reply so he began to hum a tune. he walked into the kitchen and pressed the button on the kettle. he opened the cupboard and took out one of the pixel Dan and Phil mugs, he placed it down and made his coffee. he carried it into the living room and picked up his phone and laptop, he had accepted the fact that Phil wasn't home. he was about to ring him when he thought that maybe he could have some 'alone time' before Phil came home. he reached under the coffee table and got the box of tissues. he placed the box next to him and put his laptop on the table with his coffee. he kept his phone sat on his chest in case anyone needed to contact him. he reached down into his boxers and started to gently touch himself, he let out short breaths and quiet moans. a short amount of time had passed and he was picking up the pace, his breathing became irregular and the moans got louder and sharper. when he began to climax he let out a loud, breathy moan and Phil's name rolled from his lips. his face was turning a crimson colour and even though he was alone he felt embarrassed. he had just shouted out his friends name while he came. he had always had some small feelings for Phil but he had always passed it off as a mix of friendship and admiration. he cleaned himself up and took the tissues to the bin in the kitchen. while he was up, he went back to his bedroom and got undressed, he was about to get dressed but when he glanced over at the mirror, he saw that he was sweaty and his hair was kind of greasy. he picked up a towel from the floor and walked to the bathroom. he turned on the shower and stepped in. the shower was fairly cold but he was in need of a cold shower. he ran his fingers through his hair and lathered it in shampoo. he put the bottle of shampoo back down and knocked over Phil's raspberry shower gel, he looked at for a second as he quietly giggled to himself then picked it up and squeezed some into the palm of his hand an drubbed his hands together. he rubbed it all over his body and rinsed himself off. he got out of the shower and dried himself off; he rubbed his hair with a smaller hand-towel and looked at it in the mirror, it was completely curled but he really couldn't be bothered to fix it, he had no plans for today anyway. he wrapped his towel around his waist and went back to the living room where he had left his phone and laptop. he sat down and took a sip of his coffee and picked up his phone, 1 miscall from Phil. he slid it across and put the phone to his ear it rang a couple of times before it stopped.

"hey Dan" Phil said with a cheery tone

"hey, where are you?"

"oh yeah sorry, I went out to the shop and I stopped by at PJ's flat, I'm gonna be home in about 20 minutes, you're doing alright on your own aren't you?" he said with a sarcastic voice.