BIN GHOST (title by Katabian4813)

Words: 915
Warnings: none
Summary: it's just fluff, read it

"But I hatttteeeee campinggg" phil groaned
"Nah it'll be fun when we get there, we can make a fire and stuff" Dan replied, they had been in the car for about an hour and they would be for a few more since they were heading to a desolate field to meet Jack and Dean then camp for a few days.
"I don't want fire, I want wifi and Amazon prime delivery" phil moaned and slumped his head back against the chair "it's gonna be rubbish"
"No it won't, we will have lots of fun and we will get to see Jack and Dean again, cheer up"
Phil sat in silence for a while. "Dean and Jack"
"What." Dan looked at phil who was gazing out of the window
"Dean and Jack. It sound so wrong if you say it the other way round"
"What the fuck are you on about?"
"It does though. They all do. Dean and Jack, Phil and Dan, I can't think of others but they sound so... Wrong"
"Yeah okay Phil. Go to sleep we're still about an hour and a half away."
"Hm okay"

~~~At the campsite~~~

"Phil....Phil.... PHIL WAKE THE FUCK UP" Dan shook phil way too violently.
"Hhhaaaahh what yeah I'm up ugh" Phil wiped his eyes and sat up.
"Come help me get all this stuff out the boot"
"Alright give me a sec, I've just woken up" Phil said, he was quite agitated from the rude awakening. Eventually he climbed out of the car and walked round to the boot. Him and Dan began to throw everything onto the floor, roughly where they wanted to set up their tent. Once the boot was unloaded, Dan parked up the car and phil tried to pump up the air bed; they were sharing a two man tent, so they only had one bed and... Phil rummaged through the pile of stuff... Yep, okay they only had one sleeping bag too. Phil sighed as he just continued to pump air into the sack of sadness that would actually make no difference to the comfort of their sleep.
"Shall we set up the tent then?" Dan eventually walked back over.
"You're a spork" Phil said, completely serious.
"What, why?" Dan said with a nervous smile.
"You only packed one sleeping bag"
Shit. What do I say; yes I know phil, I thought this would be a good opportunity to get you in my bed? He's going to hate me.
"Oh fuck, really?" Dan rummaged through the stuff, pretending to care.
That was good, well done. Gold star.
"Well done, Daniel"
"Shut up you grumpy shit, cheer up"
"EYYUP FUCKERS" the voice of dean dobbs filled the empty field.
"HELLO" Dan yelled back.
They waited for Jack and Dean to get nearer before engaging in proper conversation, they caught up and set everything up with having some mad bants. Phil was cheering up, and the nervous feeling had slipped away from Dan.  Dean went to his car to get something, the boot popped and he screamed "WE HAVE MONOPOLYYYYYY!" He ran back over with the box under his arm while the others put up a fold out table and some chairs. They played the game until they couldn't see the board, Jack won. Jack always wins. Everything.
"I think we should probably retire for the night guys" Jack said after placing down his 7th hotel.
"Yeah sure" Phil agreed.
They packed away the things and Jack and Dean got into their larger tent with a lamp and food; Dan and Phil got into their tiny tent with one sleeping bag and barely enough room for them both. Phil got in and layed on the air bed at the opposite side to where the sleeping bag was. "You can have the sleeping bag, Phil" Dan said quietly.
"No, I'm good, you packed it, you sleep in it" Phil responded with an unusually sad voice.
"We're both pretty skinny, maybe we could share it?" Dan spoke in almost a whisper after a while of silence.
"We can try" Phil said, biting back a smile.
Dan fully unzipped the bag and climbed into the side with no zip, facing Phil. Phil then slid in next to Dan, he put his head on Dans chest and his arm over his stomach. Dan zipped them in and they layed in silence for a while. "Phil?" Dan whispered
"Hmm?"
"I just wondered if you were still awake"
"...this is really cute"
Dan blushed. Cute? What? He thinks it's cute like how cute? Cute like relationship cute or cute like kitten cute? Aghhh
"Uh huh"
That was a shit reply. Try harder.
"Are you alright?" Phil shifted himself so that he could tilt his head up to look at Dan.
"Yeah, I'm really good" Dan gently ran his fingers through the short hairs at the top of Phil's head. Phil shuffled up so that their heads were level. He stared into dans deep brown eyes.
What. Is he gonna kiss me? Am I getting to excited? I can't tell maybe he was just uncomfortable yeah that wa-
Dans thoughts were interrupted by phil gently pressing his lips to dans. He pulled away and pressed their foreheads together.
"You like me?" Dan whispered
"I love you"

A/N I'm just gonna end it there to annoy you, not that you care but WHEEEEE anyway thanks for reading byeeeee