1. watching a movie

you and rafe were sitting down on the couch cuddling with eachother watching a movie whenever hookup scene appears.

rafe looks at you with hunger in his eyes and pulls you in close until your lips touch. you move onto his lap and his hands rest on your waist. you feel him harden against you so you decide to grind against him. he lets out a deep groan which turns you on too much. he moves his hand down to your clothed sex and starts rubbing you clit. you let out a soft moan which allows him to enter his tongue into your wet temple.

he stand up with you wrapped around his waist and walks to your guys bedroom. he closes and locks the door even though theres was no need, you guys lived alone. he throw you onto the bed which made you giggle. he chuckles and unbuckles his pants, but leaves them on, you start tugging at his pants begging him to take them off. "needy now are we?" he says with a smirk. you nod slightly and he takes off his pants and boxers in one swift move.

"rafe... i need you now" you whimper. he chuckles seductively and pulls your pants and panties down. he stares at your body with lust and hunger."fuck.." he whispers seductively. he slams into you fast and hard, not letting you adjust to his huge size. you moan loud enough your neighbors could probably hear as he continuously hits your g spot. "UGH FUCK RAFE" you scream out.

he lets out pretty loud moans which turns you on even more if possible. he reaches down to play with your clit which was your last straw. you yell out,"FUCK, IM SO CLOSE!" "me too baby, just wait for me" rafe groans. "FUCK JUST CUM I CANT" rafe screams. without hesitating you orgasm all over his dick and he cums in you. he pulls out and collapses next to you. "that- that was amazing" you managed to pant out. "i know" he pants. he stands up and carries you to the bathroom and sets you on the counter. he walks to the shower and turns the shower on. he takes both your shirts off and your bra off.

he carries you into the shower as you struggle to stand, he chuckles, "did i make you feel that good?" "well what do you think" you remark back. he grabs ahold of your waist to help you stand. "i would you make love to you again, but i want you to be able to walk tomorrow" he chuckles. he helps you wash off and he washes off himself. he carries you to the bedroom and lays down next you. yall cuddle for the rest of the night.

This lowkey kinda sucks💀 but i like it, sorry for it being short🥴

(480 words)