2. in the car

dont blame me if this sucks, blame casper the ghost, also im southern sorry for the "yall"😍

you were at a party with kie, jj, and your brother,john b. pope had to stay home so he can study for his scholarship.

you and jj decided to go home because y'all were getting tired. on your way home you were horny af, and you were rubbing your legs together to create friction. it wasn't enough.

jj soon reaches his hand down onto your thigh, "eager now are we?" he says with a smirk. he moves his hand closer to your sex and starts rubbing your clit through the fabric. you let out a little whimper. you notice him pull into a nearby parking lot. "jj this isnt where we live..?" "i know, just thought we could have a little fun, now get in the back." he says sternly. you follow his command and climb over the console into the back, he smacks your ass as he follows behind you.

jj sits infront of you as your straddle him and kiss him. a few kisses turn into multiple, multiple kisses turn into one long kiss. yall soon starting making out, tongue and all. you fought for dominance but soon lost. you could feel his bulge underneath you and you started to grind on him earning a groan out of him.

you moan into the kiss as his hands lifts your dress up and place is hands on your breast. he slowly moves them to the back of your bra unclipping it. he lifts your dress over your head along with your bra. he stares in awe at your body as you turn your head from embarrassment. he clutches your chin and makes you look at him. "dont be embarrassed cupcake, you're beautiful" he says softly, which makes you blush

IM BACK, srry i havent tried to continue this, i have been rlly busy and i havent been in the mood to to and write🤠🤠

"thank you" you respond smirking. you start to undress him. after his clothes are all off you leaned down to his neck painfully slow and start making love bites, which causes him to groan. "fuck..." he groans.

you grab a condom from the side table, you open with your teeth and slide it on his dick. bro was packing atleast 8-9inches😏😩. as soon as you do that, you slowly slide down on his dick which causes you both to let out a load moan. after awhile you finally adjust to enormous size💀.