James ☆fem☆

I'm running away from James who has water balloons in his hands. My parents invited the boys over for Christmas Lunch. They'll probably sleep over here because Remus, my stupid brother, wants them too. Anyways it's fine because Sirius is like my best friend, even though it's a little awkward that he's dating my brother. I don't mind it of course it's just my brother has stolen my best friend and now I'm bored as hell. But James seems to see that because he keeps me company sometimes when he notices Sirius leaves me to go hand out with Remus.

James suddenly stops and so do I and we kinda just look at each other for a few seconds. Awkward, I don't know what the bloody hell is happening and I kinda wanna sink into the ground and die but I just stare. I'm pretty sure if someone saw us, we'd look like 2 deer's in headlights but whatever. I decide to speak, "I'm kinda tired, wanna go get some lemonade, I think my mom made some." He nods and we walk into the house. He opens the door for me and I thank him before walking into the kitchen where we see Sirius and Remus making out.

"Ugh, guys come on, I'm trying to enjoy my holiday not see me brother and my best friend make out. Get a room for Merlins sake!" Remus glares at me, then he looks to James who's laughing his ass off and then he looks at Sirius who's face is now a bright shade of red, "oh don't worry about her, she's just got a stick shoved up her ass, that's why she's so moody." I'm about to jump Remus when James grabs my waist and pulls me back," leave it, let's just get our drinks and leave," he says still laughing. I role my eyes, "Fine, let me just get a sweater and then we can watch a movie or something. Pour our drinks and get some snacks, I'll meet you in the TV room in a minute." Running up the stairs and into my room, I shut the door and sit on my bed.

James is so, I'd rather not say because maybe he can read my mind but damn. I've known him since I was a child but this year he's so...damn. I forgot he's probably waiting for me so I grab a sweater and put some perfume on myself because if I'm going to be watching a movie with him. I better smell good. I decide to touch up on some make up and my hair,I decide to let it down so it can dry from the water balloons James was throwing at me earlier. With one last look in the mirror, I open the door and run down the steps.

I step into the TV room to see James has set up a blanket and pillows on the floor and he has snacks and the whole lemonade jug with 2 cups of hot chocolate with tiny marshmallows, and he has the movie  Scream set up on the TV and I just stand there like an idiot. "I was gone for less then 5 minutes how did you do all this." Starting to walk towards the boy with a stupid smile on his face. "I don't know it was just like magic." He sends me a wink. I laugh,"that was so stupid I can't believe I actually laughed at that." He sits down, lifts up the blanket and taps the spot next to him, I sit down and he throws the blanket over both of us and starts the movie.

This is James first time watching the movie but I've watched about 100 times, we're at the part where Billy gets kinda gets stabbed and James gasps, "but I liked him!"

"Yeah he was hot." I glance at him to see him role his eyes. "I'm better though." He tries not to smirk. "Definitely," I say with the most sarcastic voice I can give him. After the movie ends, James is shocked and he keeps ranting about how Billy is alive and how he thought he liked Sidney. After all the  talking he decides to put on a cartoon to make himself feel better and I fall off to sleep.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sirius

Remus went to the store to get some snacks so I decide to go check on y/n. I walk into the TV room to see her lying in James arms, both of them asleep. I've always thought they'd make a good couple, but everytime I bring it up they both blush and Remus tells me to shut up. Not wanting to ruin the moment I decide to walk to the kitchen but me being me I trip over a pillow and drop a frame on the side table. Shit.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Y/n

I wake up in a shock as I hear someone in pain. I get up and look over to see Sirius lying on the floor holding his foot, looking over at a still sleeping James, I realize I fell asleep. Next to him. In his arms. Cool. I get up and walk over to Sirius, helping him up, "are you okay? What were you doing." He's dusting himself when he starts rambling, "Remus went to the store and I got bored waiting for him so I came to see you and then you were sleeping next to James and it was so adorable and I didn't wanna disturb you guys because I know you like him so I decided to leave and then I tripped over a pillow, listen I'm sorry, I'll just go back to uh yeah and you go back to sleeping, sound good?"

"You like me?"

Sirius and I turn around to the sound of a new voice and we both stare at a now awake James. Well fuck. "I'm just gonna, you know..." Sirius point awkwardly at the door and then he runs out, but I can tell he's probably listening behind a wall or some shit. I look at James, his hair is messy and he's glasses are about to fall off his nose before I pushes it up and stares at me. I stand there, waiting for him to say something because I'm kinda freaking out and if I say something I most definitely will regret it. "What Sirius said...is it true? I mean for what its worth, I do like you." What. The. Shit. I'm gonna die, I'm actually going to die, I'm going to sink into the earth's core and melt and die and holy shit. I love Sirius, if it weren't for him this wouldn't of happened and now I'm here and James just confessed his undying love for me. Well that's a bit of a stretch but who cares. James bloody Potter likes me. I gotta phone Marlene before I forget, oh shit, this isn't happening.

"Y/n?? Hello???"

"Oh right sorry, I like you, I do, I have for a while actually." Our heads turn to the door as we hear Sirius let out a sound of excitement, we laugh and turn back to eachother. I can feel my cheeks burning red and I hate that he can see me like this. He steps closer. "I don't wanna take things to fast but do you maybe wanna go on a date sometime?" I smile, he's so nervous it's actually adorable, "yeah sure that would be nice..." He smiles and now we're both smiling like idiots. "Is Friday fine?"

"Friday is perfect."