Fred ☆fem☆

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP."
Fred and George are yelling at Ginny and I to get up, but it's literally the first day of our holidays, if they think I'm getting up they must be stupid. I throw a pillow at them and go back to sleep. Someone crawls onto my side of the bed and pulls me into a hug. "Y/n, please wake up love, I'm bored out of my mind and it's like 1pm, you've had enough sleep." Fred starts shaking me awake. "Fine, fine I'm awake." I lazily slap a hand on his face to push him away, and with a loud thud, I realize I pushed him off the bed. Oh well. I get up and make my way to the bathroom to get ready for the day. "Can I join you?" Fred says in a flirtatious tone. "Unless you wanna watch me take a shit then ok," winking at Fred's laughing face I turn around and walk into the bathroom, locking the door and turning on the shower.

Once I'm out of the shower, I decide to put on a blue dress and I put a white ribbon in my hair. I put on a little bit of make up and some perfume and I start making my way downstairs, everyone seems to be gone. I walk outside and to my surprise Harry and Ron are trying to get Hermione on a nimbus whilst everyone watches them in amusement. Fred calls me over to him. "We need to talk." I nod, and he leads me inside and upstairs to his shared bedroom with George. The place is a mess, there are papers everywhere, ideas for new sweets and pranks just lying around and I don't know where to sit, so I just stand. Fred walks up to me and just stares at me for a while, I smile at him and he smiles back but there's something wrong, he seems...nervous?

"Y/n, we've been together since 4th year and now that we're out of school, I've really been thinking. I talked to George, and he thinks it's a brilliant idea and I just think that it would be really good for us." Oh shit please don't tell me he's going to propose. He can't be. We're too young. I know we're going to be together forever but it's to early, we might regret it and I don't want to regret it.  Oh shit. He's getting down on one knee. He's pulling something out of his pocket. "Y/n, will you partially own Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes with us?" And with that he opens a box that has a badge with the name "owner no.3: Y/n Y/l/n"

Oh thank God he didn't propose.
"Oh I thought you'd never ask." I smile as he stands up and lifts me off the ground. "Don't worry, next time I get on my knees, I'll be asking you to marry me. But I know youre not ready. Just wanted to scare you, ya know?" I laugh again and kiss his stupid face.

I own a shop. Well not entirely but still.