Harry ☆fem☆

Harry

"So that is the homework for today. It's due tomorrow, I'll be checking. Now get out." Snape snapped at the class.

"Geez, that bloke just knows how to say good morning doesn't he?" Ron says to Hermione as we shove ourselves through the students accumulating outside and inside Snapes class. Someone taps my shoulder as we finally push our way through the crowd. Y/N smiles at Hermione and Ron in a way of greeting. "Hey Harry, we're going to DADA now, and Umbitch told me to tell you to not come."

Y/n Y/l/n is the kindest Slytherin I've ever met. Well the only Slytherin I've bothered to hang out with. She use to go out with Draco since 3rd year but at the end of last year they finally broke up and I've been trying to shoot my shot but it's almost impossible with her Slytherin "bodyguards" always around her. "Oh, did she tell you why?" She cringes slightly before saying, "After last lesson, she doesn't want any unnecessary outbursts again. She said you can come tomorrow though. But I think she's trying to convince the class that Voldemort isn't coming back now that you won't be attending." Of course she did that, well then I'll just wait for her to realize he's back by herself then, since she's such a thick skulled, toad-looking thing. Y/n looks down embarrassed and then looks back up, "Well you're not alone atleast."

Y/n

"Well you're not alone atleast." Harry raises his eyebrows in a questioning manor. "When she said you wouldn't be attending, I got mad and told her she's just trying to convince everyone that you're lying when you're not and then I called her a two-faced pig and she gave me detention for 3 days and told me to join you and not come to today's lesson." Ron choked on his laugh, Hermione hit him lightly and said, "Well Ron and I've got to get going to that "Two-faced pig," we'll see you at break." And with that, they trailed off.

Harry turned to me with a mischievous smirk, "Well since we're both not going, how about we skip the whole day and if teachers question, we can just say Umbridge told us that we could. No one wants to deal with her anyways." I nodded hesitantly before saying, "Where to first Potter?"

"So we're back to last name bases now hmn, Y/l/n? I thought we moved past that last year." He grins. Grabbing onto his arm, I drag him to the Black Lake ignoring his complaints and his, "I'll let you grab me other places" and "Oh grab harder will you." And I push him into a sitting position before sitting next to him, "You can either watch me read or you can find something that we can do." He looks at me before laughing, unable to get out what he wants to say  until he finally calms down when I give him an unimpressed look, waiting for his response. "I know something you can do." He says, shifting closer to me before laughing again when I shove him away, trying to hold in my own laugh at his stupid, unfunny comment. But then I stop myself from ending this stupid banter and reply, "Well then why don't I show you what I can do?" Moving my hand so it rests under his chin and turning his face towards me. I expect him to joke back but instead he looks serious. Staring at me as if I might disappear, scanning my features. His eyes landing on my lips. Lingering on them.

Harry

"Harry." She says, her voice barely a whisper, my eyes move from her lips to her eyes in an instant. Her eyebrows knitted together, her eyes shinning bright in the sun, she glances at my lips for less then a second. "Say it again."
"Say what again."
"My name."
"Kinky."
"Stop, just please say it."
"Harold."
"Y/n!"
"Harry."
"Can I?"
"Can you what?"
This woman is gonna make me beg.
"Use your words, Harry."

I decide to give up right then and there, I know by the way she keeps glancing at my lips and back at my eyes expectantly. So I kiss her.

Her lips were warm and soft. They parted slightly, allowing my tongue to slip inside and taste her. For Merlins sake I might just melt here right now. She pulled away to breathe, "Next time you kiss me, don't ask."

"Next time?"

She laughs and the sound fills me with joy. My heart aches at the sound of it. She snakes her hands around my neck and presses her forehead against mine. Her breath warm on my mouth, "Kiss me Harry." So I do. I kiss her until we're both out of breath, I kiss her until all the lessons are over for the day, I kiss her until it darkens outside, and then I kiss her as I lead her to my dorm. And I explore more then just those lips and when I'm done exploring, I kiss her again.

And everyday after that.

********
This was very short, I apologize but I decided to just write something quick instead of making anyone wait any longer, but I hope you enjoyed this. I'm not a very big fan of it and I think I can do better but here you go.
Share recommendations if you'd like anything specific.
Thank you for reading.
Please vote!♡

Love,
A<3