Chapter 1

Stan and Kyle were staying at a hotel for the weekend, but they started getting pretty hungry, so they asked for room service.

After they ordered room service, they waited by watching television. But, It's been almost an hour since they had ordered, so Stan was on his phone. But Kyle had other plans. "Hey Stan, do you wanna fuck?" Stan was dumbfounded. He wanted to fuck, while they waited for room service? Does he know that they could walk in with any moment!? He didn't care anyway, so why not?

Kyle crawls over to him and kisses him passionately. "Mhmm~" Soon after, they were taking of their clothes, Kyle kissing down Stan's Jaw line. Kyle's fingers went into Stan's mouth. He licked and sucked on the fingers until his lover took them out, and stuck one into his entrance. "Uhn~ K-Kyle.. I d-dont care, Just Put it in.." The redhead obeyed, slowly putting in his hard cock.

Kenny POV

Oh shit, Oh shit! I'm so damn late, hopefully they won't get mad... I hate when that happens to me. I walk to the room and open the door. "Room ser- ah!" I put down everything as I start to get hard, looking at the 2 boys going at it. Involuntarily, I start palming my self through my Orange Parka, trying not to make a sound.

"Dude, What the fuck!" The Red Head says, looking directly at me. I start panicking. "Oh my god! I-Im so sorry, I was just delivering your food, b-but I saw you guys... You know, then I just got hard.. I'm so sorry, I'll leave now-" The red haired boy pats the spot next to the Black haired boy, who seems to be tired, but is still awake. "Would you like some help with that?" I nod.

I slowly walk towards the bed and get onto it. He starts to undress me, taking off my hood, Kissing my neck in the process. "Your so pretty, Names Kyle, the one over there is Stan, what's yours?" I moan loudly as he finds the sweet spot on my neck, leaning my head to give him more room. "M-My- Hah~! My names K-Kenny.." He hums and continues his job.  "Would you like my dick inside you, or just a bj?"

NO ONES POV

Kenny whines as Kyle removes his lips from Kenny's skin. "Bj please.." The redhead nods, fully understanding. So, Kyle hops of the bed, getting on his knees and stroking Ken's cock. "H-Hngh~! Fuck!" Kyle chuckles. "Your more sensitive than Stan, pretty boy."

He puts the cock into his mouth and sighs contently. Kenny's cock is smaller than His, and a little smaller than Stan's. "K-Kyle, please~! Shit.." Soon enough, Kenny's dick is down Kyle's throat. After a couple more minutes, he cums down Kyle's throat.

Kyle walks to the bathroom. "Oh man! This is the best part." Kenny's confused "what happens next?" Stan gets of the bed, a bit of cum leaking from his entrance. "The part where he washes us off and makes sure we're comfortable." They both walk to the bathroom. Kyle washes off Stan first, then comes back to Kenny. "Whoa dude, no Offense but you look seriously underweight. Are you alright at home?"

The blonde male started bursting into tears at the question. "Whoa! I-Im sorry, I shouldn't have asked." Kenny inhales deeply. "It's a-alright, I'll tell you. S-So my life at home isn't the best.. My entire family is p-poor, and my parents are almost never home, so it's just me and my sister, Karen. But we almost never have enough food for both of us, so I give her all the food since she needs it more than me. I barely have enough money to pay my bills, but the only way I can really pay them are.. Gross. I'm a disgusting freak who needs to sell his own body just to pay house bills.." He says, while holding his breath for the last part.

"Well then, how about you bring Karen and live with Stan and I? That way, your parents can pay their own bills, and you won't have to sell yourself to anyone ever again." Kenny teared up again after hearing that. "That'd be so cool, thank you."

After a while, they go out and see Stan asleep on the bed. "Oh yeah Kenny, how would you like to be together, the three of us?" The shorter male smiles and accepts. The males hop onto the bed, with Kenny in the the middle, and fall asleep.