Chapter 4

Kenny thinks of a plan, but he know he won't like it. He calls one of his past "friends" and asks for a favour for a little something. They agreed, and The three of them run in the direction of where they are headed. Stopping at the house, he knocks on the door, tapping his feet.

He opened the door. "Hey Kenny, you ready?" He nods. The blonde can't believe he's doing this again. "Hey Kare-Bear, could you and Ike go upstairs while I talk to the kind man?" The two kids run upstairs. "I hope your prepared for this, Ken." The man says as they walk into the bedroom together.

A bit after, Kenny walks out of the bedroom and goes upstairs. "Kenny, are you ok!? Your walking funny again like all the other times!" The blonde male ended up falling down. Ike was fast enough to catch Ken, he wasn't even that heavy, so it was easy. "Damn bitch, your light." Ike laughs, and Kenny smiles. "Shut the..Hell up Ike. You don't even know what I had to do just now."

He gets up, and looks at the two children. "So...What now?" Karen smiles at the two of them. "We could play a game!!" Ike seemed interested, so he accepted. "Sure, why not? I don't see the harm in it." Kenny just shrugged.

"Okay! I'm going to do something, and If any of you flinch, you get a spoon of hot sauce you gotta eat." Kenny and Ike sighed, still accepting the challenge. "Karen..where the hell did you even get hot sauce from?" Karen chuckled slightly. "Nowhere!! Now, let's start! Who'll go first?"

Ike stepped up, thinking this game would be a walk in the park. "Me obviously!! I'm the best at games like these!!" Karen laughed and pretended to throw her shoe at Ike. He flinched immediately. "AH! NO FAIR KAREN I WASN'T READY!!" Kenny cackled at Ike's reaction. "You dumbass. You weren't supposed to be 'ready.' It's a game of surprise!!"

Ike suddenly jumped on the back of Kenny's back, tackling him to the ground. "HAH. TAKE THAT YOU ORANGE COATED DEMON!!" Kenny fell immediately and Laughed. "You call me a demon when your the one who just attacked me over the facts I stated!! The fuck you mean!?" Kenny said, now starting to play around with Kenny.

They continued to play around until Karen decided to keep playing her game. She pretended to stomp on Kenny's face, but paused right in the middle of it. The blonde haired male screamed and quickly got up, making Ike fall off his back "KAREN WHAT THE HELL!?" Karen giggled loudly. "You were the one saying that in this game, there is no preparing for it. You aren't supposed to be ready. It's a game of surprise!!"

"You..smart little bitch. You used my words against me!!" Kenny playfully punched Karen, and Ike laughed at Karen's actions. "That was good Kare!! Ken...you just got..PLAYED!!!!" Kenny punched them both and they all began to laugh, that was until Kenny got a message from Kyle.

Kylie<3: Kenny, we are headed to your current location, we need to talk about something.