Chapter 2

NO ONES POV

Soon enough, the next day, Kyle and Stan were up, packing their stuff quietly as to not wake up Kenny. "We need to go to his house and get Karen. It's not safe for a 6 year to be by her self." Stan nodded his head and started loading stuff into the car. On the other hand, Kyle gently shook Kenny awake. "Hey, sleepyhead. I need you to tell me where your address is, ok?" Kenny groaned, half asleep.

Stan entered the house with Ken's key and walked up to a room that had to be Karen's. He knocked, then he saw a little girl who looked dirty, but he didn't judge, after all, he was going to make sure she had a good life. "Hey Karen. We are going to go to a new home with Kenny, and then you get to have a nice warm bath there." Karen didn't listen, Kenny always said never trust strangers. "Nu uh. Not going till I see Kenny."

Stan sighed and pulled out his phone. "Kyle, we need you to make Kenny visible to Karen. She won't come with me." Once Kenny was visible, Karen started to get ready. But the only thing she brought was a doll. "Ready, Karen?" She nodded and hopped in the car next to Kenny, who was still asleep.
___________________________________

Kenny woke up to a nice comforting smell, Not the usual smell of Cigarettes and Burning meat. "Hey hey sleepyhead!" It was Stan. "Hey Stan.. Where's Karen?" Kyle smiles and Karen runs into the rooms her hair wet from the bath she just took.

"Hi Kenny! The nice people gave me their shower, and they said we'll have a lot of food when you wake up!" Kyle gives Kenny a Towel, clothes and a Cloth. "Your turn to Shower. Have fun." After the shower, He goes out the bathroom and runs down stairs.

He stops when he sees a shit ton of food on the kitchen table. "Oh, are you guys having guests over? Do you want me to leave?" Stan runs over and drags Kenny and Karen to the table. "Eat as much as you want, you've earned it! We know how hungry you are." The 2 McCormicks eat like it's going to disappear withing the next 30 seconds.
___________________________________

A couple minutes later, Kenny's phone rings. He looks at it, the contact is "🌹Eric Cartman🌹" He answers the phone, hands shaking obviously. "H-Hi Cartman, what do you want this time?" There's Sarcasm in his voice. "EI! KINNY I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME BABE. AND YOU WILL RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH." Cartman's voice is so loud that everyone can hear it. "Kenny, Is it the scary man again? The one that hurt you?" Karen's soft voice says, concern lacing her voice.

"Yeah, It is.. But it's ok, he won't get me anymore. I think." Cartman's voice boomed from the phone once again. "KINNEH! WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING MEH!? THAT'S IT. I'M COMING OVER TO YOUR HOUSE, AND I'M GONNA KELL YOU!" Kyle and Stan were too stunned to speak. Cartman. Eric Cartman, whom they are friends with, was hurting Kenny?

"Y-Yes Sir.." Kenny's eyes started to water. "G-Guys, could you t-take Karen and I home? If I'm not home, Eric will get mad.." They shook their heads. Kyle started to get annoyed. "No. I won't allow Our boyfriend to go to a place where it isn't safe, willingly." Kenny stood up, hands slamming against the table.

"Guys PLEASE. You have no idea what he'll do to me tomorrow at School. I beg you, take me home so I can deal with him!"

Karen runs upstairs, leaving the 3 boys to their conversation. Stan interrupts the silence, clearly annoyed. "We won't allow Fatass to do anything to you. Not on our watch." Kyle sat up and patted The blonde's head. "Now, get ready for bed, we'll be up soon, Kenny." Defeated, Kenny walks up the stairs, Going to calm down Karen.

That leaves Kyle and Stan to make up a plan. "The plan is, we skip class for the whole day, and basically stalk Kenny, and make sure Cartman doesn't touch him at all." Stan gives a thumbs up in approval.

Tomorrow, they set their plan in motion.