Percy

the words in bold are said by me and words in italic are thoughts

Beep-Beep-Beep- Beep-Beep-CRASH

"five more minutes", I murmured

i then turned, opened one eye and looked at the alarm clock

8:59, I thought,

"8:59!"I yelped

I ran into the bathroom, took a quick shower, threw on some jeans, a black shirt and my blue bomber jacket, and ran downstairs out of breath.

"Percy, what are you doing up so early", My mom asked, while cooking pancakes for me and her," it's only 6:30"

I sighed and collapsed on the couch

"i swear the next time i see the Stolls and Thalia i will kill them."

"Well since it's the last day of school", Mom began, "why don't you and your friends plan a fun trip together?"

"Great idea mom" i replied, "I'll tell the others."

"Well, here are your pancakes."

"Thanks mom!"

After eating breakfast, i grabbed my car keys, called my cousins and friends and waited for them in my car.

"Hey, Seaweed Brain"

"Hi Wise Girl"

That's Anabeth Chase, my best friend since kindergarten and my Wise Girl.

the rule is that no one calls me Seaweed Brain other than Annabeth and nobody other than me can call Annabeth Wise Girl. The other rule is that whoever gets to the car first gets shotgun, but it's usually Wise Girl who gets it.

She got in the car and as soon as she did, all my friends and cousins and friends stampeded over to my car (and my car is a van, so it fits my entire friend group)

Let me introduce them all                                                                                                                                                    (If you want you can skip this part because this is absolutely boring)

Hazel is the sweetest and most innocent out of our group. She even looks the part, but she can cuss people out if they annoy her too much. Frank, on the other hand looks like a typical football jock but he's really a teddy bear on the inside. He and Hazel would make a cute couple, but they like each other, and they don't know whether the other person likes them! (don't tell him I said that). Moving on, Jason, is my best friend and the complete opposite of me. I've known him since 1st grade and he has a sister, Thalia Grace. He has a scar on his lip because he ate a stapler when he was 2(please don't ask me why, he even has no idea why he did that. Piper is Wise girl's best friend and obviously has a crush on Jason. She has a tomboyish personality and is the school gossip. Leo is my pranking buddy and a genius mechanic. he can build tons of different things and is cracking jokes 24/7. He helps the Stolls and I when we go on pranking missions. Calypso is another one of Annabeth's friends. I don't know much about her, but I've heard that she loves to cook and scold Leo about manners and calling her Sunshine. Connor and Travis Stoll, the twins, LOVE to prank everyone in our neighborhood and school. Once in 5th grade, Annabeth compared them to Fred and George Weasley, and it was so accurate we used to call them the Weasley twins. Reyna and Thalia are the scariest people you will meet. They both are different and are the oldest out of everyone in our friend group, but they might as well be 16-year-olds rather than 23-year-olds. Thalia is more punk, and Reyna takes rules and laws seriously. Nico is the dark emo and is obsessed with Happy Meals. He can be pretty intimidating but not around will, unless will is the one being hurt (Trust me it's happened at least twice per month, and you do not want to be on the receiving end of Nico's punches). Will is the doctor and is always scolding Nico about how unhealthy it is to eat happy meals every day.

 to those of you who skipped the paragraph, great job

Anyways, the seating arrangement went something like this:

the other people in our friend group, Grover, Juniper, Clarisse, and Chris, took the bus because there was no more space in my van or that their parents don't want them in my car because I'm a 17-year-old

 The ride to school was loud and we ended up arguing about what music to play. Thankfully, Hazel played a playlist she had made whenever we had arguments over music, which was every day. i would glance every now and then at Annabeth, and i noticed that she was wearing jeans, a short-sleeved gray crop top with a black stripe going across her shirt horizontally and had her hair down. she looked very pretty in the outfit even though it was simple.

Suddenly,  i heard a scream right next to me. We were at a red light so i turned towards her.

"what's wrong!!"

"THERE'S A SPIDER IN HERE"

"Calm down Wise girl"

"DON'T WISE GIRL ME, JUST KILL THE SPIDER"

"okay jeez"

I grabbed the car manual and killed the spider with it. 

"Thank You", sighed Annabeth.

"your welcome M'lady"

Anabeth rolled her eyes, "Focus on the road Seaweed Brain."

"Right"