Eww pregnancy

I woke up feeling extra cranky. Giving side eye to literally anyone who talked to me.Tim walks into the living room where I am sitting down eating a tub of ice cream.

"Hey baby." He says kissing my forehead.

I roll my eyes and then ball my eyes out. Tim quickly leans in and hugs me tightly. He rubs my head while I cry into his shoulder.

"What's wrong baby?" Tim whispers in my ear.

" I don't know!" I sob and muffle my voice in his shoulder.

He kisses my head and rubs my back gently.

"It's okay." He rocks me gently.

I eventually fall asleep in his arms, not long he gets up to get ready for work. He lays me gently on the couch and goes to the bedroom to get dressed.

I wake up in fear and frantically search for Tim. I open the bedroom door to him shirtless and looking for his work top.

He turns around and jumps a little.

"God damn Lucy you can literally jump out of nowhere." He laughs.

I giggle a little before unconsciously looking at Tim's chest. He smiles at my lost eyes before walking closer.

He lifts up my chin gently so I'm now looking at him. He gently places a kiss on my lips before I pull him in for a more desperate kiss. He pulls away while smirking.

"I have to get to work love." He says before kissing my stomach and my forehead.

I whine sounding desperate but he laughs and puts his shirt on. I roll my eyes and plop onto the bed. Tim kisses me goodbye and leaves for work. I curl in a ball and sob for who knows why.

When Tamara gets home from school, she looks at my curled up body.

"Lucy, are you okay?" She says concerned while walking over to me.

I shake my head. "My hormones are getting the best of me." I say, wanting to cry.

"Ooh, is it that time of the month?" She winces.

"No, just the exact opposite of it. I'm pregnant." I cry.

Tamara doesn't move and doesn't know how to react before hugging me tightly.

"I knew it." She says while choking back tears.

"Im going to be the best babysitter. Does Tim know?" She continues.

"Yeah, he knows, and you can't tell anyone else. But we were thinking you would actually be the aunt." I say

Tamara nods before engulfing me in a hug where we both sobbed.