The best and worst part of pregnancy!

"Well Ms chen you are finally dilated enough for you to push this baby out. Are you ready?" The doctor says while prepping things with the other nurses.

I take a deep breath in and nod my hand while squeezing Tim's hand tight, who was on the other side of me.

"Okay, now, I'm going to look and check on the baby, and then when I say push, I need you to push as hard as you can. Okay?" The doctor says.

"Okay." I say as my contractions get worse.

After she checks in on the baby, she nods at me and then at Tim to prepare him.

"Okay, Mama, I can feel baby's head, so I need you to push as hard as you can." She says.

"Okay and push!" She yells.

I never knew I could scream as loud as I did. Blood curdling screams left my mouth. As I felt like everything in my body was ripping.

"You got this, baby!" Tim yells over my screams.

"Push!" The doctor repeats.

I push again, which was followed by more sweat,tears,and screams.

"Alright, Mama, one more big push!" The doctor yells.

I pushed one last time, and instead of my blood curdling screams, I could hear the sounds of my baby.

I cried just by the sounds. Tim walked over and helped the doctors cut the umbilical cord, and even he was crying.

Once they set the baby in my arms, I held a silent cry while still watching the baby.

"Ms chen, Mr Bradford, congratulations on your new baby girl." The doctor says smiling.

I sigh, feeling a relief and smile while watching the baby.

"Once you've got your name for the baby ready, you can just call me up or one of the nurses." She says as she excuses herself from the room after doing the things she needs to do for the baby.

Tim smiles while watching me. I hand the baby over to him so I can dry my face from sweat.

"You did it, Lucy. You really did it." He whispers while crying.

"I did it. We did it." I whisper back while crying as well.

Tim hands me the baby and leaves to go get Angela.

By the time Tim comes back with Angela, she's crying and smiles.

"Oh, the baby is so cute, Lucy." She says in a whine.

"Do you wanna hold her?" I say smiling.

Angela nods her head before walking closer to hold the baby.

"Did you pick a name for this little one yet?"

"We were thinking... Mila?" Tim says, looking at Angela.

"Oh, that's perfect for your little girl." Angela says.

"We were also wondering...if you would be her godmother?" I say, looking at the baby, then Angela.

"Oh my god, of course." She says while in the midst of tears.

After a few days of the hospital, we are finally released.