👑Ep 1 'Introduction of Han, Hwang and Lee'👑

No pov:

Han Jisung the prince of his kingdom, Seoul along with his best brother Hyunjin. Jisung is also being named or known as HAN or Hanji. His brother Hwang Hyunjin was going to be the next king and so Jisung will be the next kingdom's best master. Most people knew that he was known for his mastery of Innocence, Pickpocket and disguise, trust me it is amazing and unique.

Not gonna lie though, many princes and princesses tried to take his hand in marriage, but, Jisung would always refuse saying "Sorry but I know you are here for my looks, money and popularity" Jisung would always say this to everyone that tries to marry him. But really though he kept on rejecting them since he did like someone and only his brother knew.

Jisung also would always know when someone is lying or not so he could trust those who dont lie to him at all. 

Lee minho, master of Taekwondo and Ninja techniques, many only and also go for his looks, money, popularity or wanting to be king or queen. Many would call him Lee Know or Leemin since they did need to respect the prince of Busan. Minho is also strong, strong enough to break a bone, for example, if someone hurts Felix or anyone he loves, he will start a fight.

Also minho's family would visit the HAN family alot for example, wanting to have dinner or an announcement or any other important things being collabed with the LEE family.

Authors note:

Hello people, I am here along with my new story, Love between the squirrel and rabbit. This is not related to love between the demon and fairy, I just got the name from it. Also stay tuned for more chapters. Remember, this story is entertainment, this is all fiction.