👑Ep 20 'Father wouldn't approve'👑

Author pov:

Jisung pulled away from the kiss "you know, I just fainted quite a while ago and your kissing me" Jisung pulled minho collar til their faces were inches away. "So? I just wanted to continue what we haven't finished" Minho pinned both of jisungs hands on the wall, which will cause the younger not to escape from the olders grip.

Minho connected their lips again. Minho swiped his tongue down Jisung's bottom lip. The younger moaned into his mouth caused minho to kiss further by biting the youngers lip. 

The door suddenly slammed open, they didn't even notice. "FAGGOT, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" It was minho's dad, the king. They both pulled away. "Father what are you doing here?" Minho asked "You disgusting faggot, you are a disappointment!" His father shouted causing the younger to get scared, he cuddled into minho. Minho noticed, "Dad can you please go?" Minho asked "No! you are fucking a guy! my kingdom will be humiliat-" "Honey whats going on? why are you shouting?" Minho's mother came in.

"Well I just caught our son fucking a goddamn guy!" "Theres nothing wrong with that honey" Queen sunmi told him. "b-but-" his father stuttered "no buts, remember I am the royal one here, just let him be what he wants to to be" His mother walked away along with the king.

Jisung was still scared, throughout the whole conversation he had eyes closed and clinging onto Minho's arm. "Baby they're gone now" Minho cupped Jisung's cheeks. "I hate it when people are shouting at each other" Jisung confessed "yeah well, I guess my father doesn't approve us, but he will soon, I promise" Minho pecked his lips. "Wow, and the award for being so CRINGY goes to Lee minho" Jisung said.

"Wow an award for cringy-ness? how cool" Minho said "Well it's true, and I think i'll have to go now, it takes awhile to get from Seoul to Busan" "Alright then, see you soon baby" Jisung walked away from him, turning his head and waving goodbye as he left minho's room.