👑Ep 27 'I'll explain' 👑

Minho pov:

Chan has a surprise? well that's new, I wonder what it is. I stopped eating then looked at him. He went to the doors of the dining room then opened it. Someone walked out of the door, they were wearing a hoodie and baggy pants. They lifted their hoodie off. The face was revealed. JISUNG!

Jisung pov:

I took off my hoodie to surprise them, Minho ran to me for a hug. I can hear him sobbing loudly. "What happened to you sungie?" Minho's tears were falling down quickly. "I'll explain later, I just want to hug my family next min then I'll come back to you" I walked to my parents and brother. "Is it really you Jisungie?" Hyunjin had tears as well. "Of course it's me hyung" He stood up then hugged me.

I was still hugging Hyunjin my parents joined in. My whole family was crying. "Why- wha-what happened?" Hyunjin asked. "I'll explain may I sit Queen Sunmi?" she nodded, I sat down then explained everything that happened.

"Sang-Kyo? you mean the guy that wanted to marry badly?" Hyunjin asked "yes he gave some scars on my face wanting to get an answer, I luckily escaped and my new friends helped me" I said, Minho I was sitting on Minho lap because he didn't want me to leave.

"Sang-Kyo must be a bitch" Minho mumbled.

"New friends?" Hyunjin asked with a questionable look "You guys, come on in" I said, They all came in. "Hello your majesties" The three said together "Don't call us that you helped my son just call us by our real names" 

Minho then took me to his room. "I miss your lips" "really just after I came back?" I said "Well yeah, but wanna know what I caught while you were gone?"He asked "What is it?" I replied "your brother and my brother were sucking each others faces off" "WHAT THE FUCK!?" I shouted "I know, I got jealous because you weren't here" He crossed his arms "But I am now" I connected our lips together.

"Love you min"

"Me too, I love you Sungie"

THE END

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚝 🎉