👑'How about hmm, Baby?' Ep 10 👑

No POV:

"How about I call you baby?" Minho asked, Jisung suddenly blushed madly and covered his face with his hands. Ji felt his hand go up and down at the back of my shirt. "Let's lie down on your bed now shall we?" Minho asked. Jisung nodded following after with a yawn.

Minho picked Jisung up in a bridal style, Minho could tell that Jisung was tired so then he would let him sleep. He laid him down. Minho was about to walk out of the room. He felt something pulling him back "Didn't you say you were gonna stay here for a bit?" Jisung asked.

"Yes, I was, but I need to go tell my parents ok?" "Ok" Jisung softly replied. "Sungie baby maybe you go shower then get changed and then meet me back here alright?" Minho told him "Oh ok" Jisung replied. He made his way to his bathroom and then took a shower.

Jisung got out of the shower and got changed into his clothes. He walked out the door of the bathroom. He saw someone on his bed. It was too dark to examine their face, he turned on the lights. "Oh my god, it's only you hyung" "Who else do you think I am?" Minho questioned.

"Umm Hyunjin hyung" "Oh makes sense" Minho replied. They went to jisungs bed and layed down. Jisung fell asleep fast, he was quite tired. Minho cuddle Jisung into his chest and then slept as well with Jisung being his dream.