making friends

hi pookies ;) HELP IM JOKING 

kiris pov

after we finally got send out of the principals office, tsireya told me and my younger brother, loak to follow her. We left neteyam and aonung to do whatever they gotta do. "alright well.. i think showing you guys around might be better at lunch, but since we still have about 10 minutes how about we sit over there and just chat a little?" tsireya had a charming voice, very soft and quiet but loud enough so you could hear her. "sure why not" my brother responded, gosh the way he was blushing earlier when he first saw her is crazy. she did a small hand motion to follow her so we did, we sat down on a light blue couch and tsireya on a white beanbag facing us.

"where did you guys move here from?" she asked us "costa rica!" i said,  giving her a small smile. "oh my eywa!! are you guys costa rican?!

"well, our mom is half costa rican and egyptian but our dads american soo." loak said, hes never been this chill when it comes to new schools. i guess tsireya is the reason hes relaxed.

"kiri, i realized you dont look like loak or neteyam, do u have ur dads genes?" she smiled at me, i didnt mind telling her im adopted so i just went straight for it.

"well no, im adopted. my biological mother and my adoptive parents were really good friends, but my ma died during birth so they adopted me. good thing is im the second oldest"

"aw thats so cute! ho-" just as tsireya was about to say the rest of her sentence, a guy interrupted, looked about our ago, just a few centimeters taller than tsireya.. had really fluffy hair, looked like aonung aswell. perhaps a third sibling? 

"was gooood reya" the guy said, giving tsireya a pat on the head and sitting down next to her "oh Hi rotxo!! these are our new classmates! kiri and loak, they moved here from costa rica isnt that cool?" tsireya had a large smile on her face. the guy who is so called rotxo, gave us a smile and i simply gave him a small wave. he reminds me of lil mosey but oh well.

he had bright blue eyes, they're really pretty.. okay kiri stop mesmerizing peoples eyes its dumb- "hey rotxo, you look like Aonung and tsireya, are u guys all siblings??" loak asked, im glad he asked cause i wasnt gonna ask. even tho i wanted to. i could tell by ro's.. ro? oh god now im out here giving nicknames. okay... i could tell by his face expression, his parted lips and shiny eyes he was clearly thinking about what to say. "well no. but im practically part of the family!" 

me and loak nodded. "hey guys we have like a minute left but do u maybe wanna take a group picture? i'd really love to take some  pics with u guys" tsireya said, she was looking at us with puppy eyes. "i mean why not!!" i responded, smiling, and thats when the bell rang. "oh shit, okay well come follow me, we have to go into a whole other building to get to chemistry!" she said standing up, we all stood up and walked by her side.it was raining outside so i quickly took out an umbrella cause we had to walk a good 200 meters to the next building, tsireya took out her phone and went into camera.

her phonecase was a lightish blue, it was covered with pearls and plastic flowers. it was really pretty, it looks like she made it herself. "okay guys smile!!" she said,  loak the dumbo obviously showed a middle finger, right when rotxo was closing his backpack reya took the picture. she was def doing that on purpose haha.

"btw rotxo you look older than us, arent u supposed to be in maybe aonungs grade?" i asked him and he nodded. "well i had to re-do my 7th grade cause i wasnt there for like half the year" he grinned and i nodded. hes cute ngl..

________________________________________________________________________________

HIII! SO this chapter is extremly short, so i'll take some of my evening time tonight and tomorrow to write an extremly long chapter so there will be around a 3-10k word chapter out on wednesday!! 

the pic they took: 

rotxo is the one whos holding the bag, loak the middle finger pose one, ki with the swater hood :)

wordcount: 768 <3