hangout

stop it almost 300 reads within a week!! tysm <3

..

tsireyas pov (stan her!!)

"are you guys like rich?" neteyam asked us and i let out a giggle "well i guess you could say so! our mums a surgeon and our dad is the mayor!!" i responded, "thats so cool!!" kiri, who was next to me said and i giggled once again, me and kiri were both squished together in the middle, loak was on my right and rotxos to kiris left. when neteyam finally pulled into the driveway we all got out of the car and me and kiri took multiple deep breaths, i didnt mind being so close to loak ofcourse but it was a bit tight!! me and aonung went up to our front door and he started looking for the housekeys in his pockets, eventually he got them and unlocked the front door. we were met by a beautiful smell of vanilla, not the strong and disgusting smell but the soft smell. i went inside first and took off my light blue converse.

when everybody got inside and took their shoes and coats off, i had an awesome idea. "oh my eywa, can we give u guys a tour!!" i gave aonung a pretty please look and while the others were saying sure, he gave me an eye roll and sighed, eventually he gave me an agreeing nod. "alright follow me" i said, doing a hand motion "this is the kitchen!! its really nice and big, me and my mama love making cookies here! we could make some together aswell!!" pointing to a recipe book which has been left open. after finally touring them the whole house, even our game basement! at the end we ended up in the living room, while the stupid boys were just chilling on the sofa and looking for a movie we could watch, me and kiri decided to make a fort where we could chill in while watching our movie, we got like 20 blankets and soo many pillows.

we bend the blankets all across the living room by using chairs, hairclips and the couch corners, i also got our living room light remote so we can change the colors! me and kiri added some last touches by adding loads of pillows and some extra blankets onto the floor and carpet so we could get comfy, when we were got done the boys chose for us all to watch spiderman no way home. it was only 3pm so we had the whole day to watch movies and do other kinds of stuff!

we got settled in all kinds of positions, me and kiri were laying on our stomachs so we could have a better view of the tv, the boys where also under the blanket but leaning against the couch, they didnt have a good view as us but oh well! after the movie got done i sat up. "should we watch a second movie?"

neteyams pov

tsireya asked. just as i was about to say somenthing, aonung interrupted "neteyams still has to tutor me, its better if we do it while the sun is still up" and i just simply nodded to that "aw okay! when do u guys think you'll be done?" she asked. "maybe around 6:30.. depends if ur stupid... brother will understand it quick enough!" i grinned and aonung looked pretty offended, that offended face of his made me chuckle. aonung sighed and grabbed me wrist which send a small flinch trough my body, suddenly he started dragging me upstairs, i was practically stumbling up the stairs cause that moron decided to drag me "i can walk myself you know?!" i scoffed at aonung. when we got to his room he just slammed the door like okay rude much? i was just standing by his door till he signaled for me to come next to him on his bed, surprisingly all of the things we needed were already laying there. after about 40 minutes, i was explaining something to him about science, when i looked up at him and noticed he was staring at me, i looked deep into his icy blue eyes. eventually i broke our 5 minute eyecontact..

tsireyas pov

it was 6:24 at the moment, the boys should be done studying in a few minutes, well thats what i hoped. rotxo and loak were playing on our new ps5 in the living room so me and kiri decided its time to start making dinner. "what should we make tho?" she asked. "hmm.. what about heart shaped pizzas?" i smiled widely, hoping she'd say yes. "tsireya ur a good thinker cause oh my yes lets do it" kiri said excitingly. i grabbed some flour and got it across the counter so the dough wouldnt stick. out of the fridge i got 2 rolls of pre-made pizza dough and salami, while i did that kiri already found the cheese and tomato sauce, we both grabbed a knife and carefully started shaping the dough. i decided to be a bit goofy.. i grabbed a bit of flour and just threw it at kiri, trying to hold in my laugh. when she looked at me her jaw was practically on the floor, she smirked at me and threw flour back. when we finally stopped the whole kitchen floor was full with flour.. and me and kiri were too.