!+Escape+! (Wooly X Gn!Reader)

Requested by the lovely  lynxisshit :) 

This chapter takes place in the "Everything Rots" Tape

If you get confused in this chapter my OC (Lucy Curll) will be playing the part as The Viewer.

Song for this chapter: Happy Face (Slowed+Reverb Optional): Jagwar Twin 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, Put on a happy face, then everything's ok.

:)... :(

Today is the day you finally break free from this dreadful place Hamlin trapped you guys in. You can leave behind all the fear and uncertainty that have plagued you. However, there is still one obstacle you and Wooly must overcome - her.

"Y/n, she's coming," Wooly whispered to you. You and Wooly sat on the red and white checkered picnic blanket as Amanda walked toward you holding a picnic basket.  She sat herself down on the blanket next to you and started to place things on the blanket.  "You better not try to leave again (y/n), or I will do (it) again" Said Amanda in an unsettling voice looking directly at you. Your small smile turned into a worried frown as you scooted closer to Wooly in fear. That was when she heard the sound of the tape being placed in the player. "They're here," Amanda says turning to look at The Viewer. The mood changed from sad and scary, too joyful and happy in a blink of an eye. "Hi again! I'm Amanda!" She said waving at the screen. "I'm (Y/n)" You said also waving. "And I'm Wooly!" "It's such a nice day for a picnic," You said "What's your favorite food to eat at a picnic?" 

. . .

"Oh, I don't like that at all"

"Uhg! Amanda?" Wooly said covering his nose. "What's that smell?" Wooly asked in disgust. You turn to look at Wooly with a concerned expression and sniff the air, you smelt the strong scent of something... rotting, EWW. "I've never smelled anything like that!" You said gagging a little bit. "Hmmm, I don't know, guys," Amanda said with a pensive face.  "Your right; it's a bad smell." "What do you think is making that bad smell?"

Sandwich

"Pee-ew! You're right!"